• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by Arkinnian

1. Arkinnian

Trade Advice

I've come across that before, and it has Zendar in it. Thank you, however; I will just go ahead and use this.  :smile:
  2. Arkinnian

Trade Advice

People have posted their trade routes before, yes, but I have been unable to find anything regarding trade routes in vanilla 1.011. There already exist a few guides, but Google the search function here only turn up trade information for old versions and for mods. If anyone has any trade routes...
  3. Arkinnian

SP Native Native Pro Mod Pack v1.01 + v1.02 Patch for M&B 1.011

So is it possible to download mods for 1.011 anymore?
  4. Arkinnian

SP Native Fantasy First try mod: Native_fantasy_Expansion( Alpha release jul. 22)

Tried downloading the mod but I get a file not found error on both links.
  5. Arkinnian

Problems with MBrepository

Aw, shucks...

It's just my luck that I pop back in to see what's available to DL, see several mods that I'm quite interested in, and then hit a wall.

Oh well, at least I have Fury of Odin. ^^
  6. Arkinnian

Most Tempting Targets

I picked caravans because the enemy settlements' prosperity is affected by caravans entering them. Cut off their supply lines and the enemy seems to afford less troops of lower quality.

It doesn't affect things much, but every little bit helps.
  7. Arkinnian

How many people have you gotten to buy Mount & Blade?

I got three to try and they all bought a copy.

Well, two bought a key, and I bought a key for one of them, so nyatch.

Also, I lost my key one time, making this the second time that I've bought it...so...four?

>.>
  8. Arkinnian

I fell madly in love with Lady Chedina

I agree. Running a yard of steel through someone's guts always gets me in the mood to rut.

Mmm...evisceration!
  9. Arkinnian

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Elenmmare said:
    The truth set him free. From the forum.

That's going in my sig.  :lol:
  10. Arkinnian

Multiplayer Mod Team Recruitment

I don't know. He got Oblivion to connect two PC's together. All I need from him is his networking skills and a chain of miracles.

It's  a long shot, but at worst it'll fail.

Speaking of highlander, hardcode and fujiwara: Have they worked on M&B Multi themselves, or are they just overall modding deities?

If they've worked on a multiplayer mod, then maybe their notes would be useful. I could see where they hit a wall, and maybe...I don't know. Find someone who knows how to code and someone who knows how to network.
  11. Arkinnian

I've sent a PM to Armagan. No response.

I've tried getting in touch with 13asu. No response.

I've sent an email to the Multiplayer Oblivion guy. No response.

I'm going to go see if they have a forum right now.
  12. Arkinnian

There was no harm in the asking. Also, I remember seeing about someone else asking him for the source. Granted, it may have been bull****, but even a slim opportunity is an opportunity.
  13. Arkinnian

There's precious little I can do on my part; I just signed on as a playtester. Right now, I'm poking around on the Internet, trying to find capable coders. I sent an email to the guys that made the Oblivion MP mod, but I got a mailer daemon reply saying that it was an invalid address.

I don't know what 13asu is doing. I sent him a PM asking about the team roster and he never got back.

I sent a PM to Armagan asking if he would consider making the source code public, but (unsurprisingly) he didn't reply.

I suggested (I think) to 13asu that the mod team all get together on an IM and discuss this in real time, but no reply.
  14. Arkinnian

. . .

That's what this entire thread is about...

...you make my head hurt.
  15. Arkinnian

I apologize for my dropping off the radar, guys; I was pretty bad sick. I'm back now, and I just sent an email to the guys that made the multiplayer mod for Oblivion. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon.
Top Bottom