Recent content by Ariya.021

1. SP - Quests Compare Bannerlord vs Viking conquest

There's no doubt Bannerlord has a graphic and gameplay 10 times better than warband versions , most of us mount and blade's fans have good memories with old versions , one thing is annoying me more than crashes and bugs and it's the Bannerlord storyline contents , warband has low graphic but...
  2. Boring after storyline

That is why it is called Early Access, I believe there will be much more later. Even now you can see some mechanics in the game which are not implemented yet. Until today developers released new patch every day.

And you said it for yourself, even in this state of early access you had 50 hours of gameplay before you wrote this article :smile:
    bannerlord is really awesome and i love it , i wasn't mean the game is bad or something , i was waiting about 4 or 5 years and i followed news , but i expect much more than this storyline and singleplayer contents. storyline and singleplayer version can be much much more fun than this beta version , but unfortunate for me and my friends , after finishing storyline , game is really boring to us :sad: multiplayer is only pvp and there is no any point to play everyday and enjoy the game for hours ...
  3. Boring after storyline

Ok here's the thing After 50h timeplay and finishing main storyline in singleplayer , game is really topless and boring in main story , and multiplayer is topless , it's only pvp what's the point ? where is the exciting contents ! i was waiting for 5 years for bannerlord , but now i got...
  4. SP - General Suggestions

Bug reports : * Random War / Random Peace * Crash on porpose peace to Aserai NPCs or sometimes choose conversations * Siege tower ladders are bug , all NPCs can't go up with all three ladders in same time / regular ladders bug too _ Soldiers will stuck down ladders * Consipracy quests bugs /...
Back
Top Bottom