Recent content by aristotle333

1. Crashing after the battle

AND THIS IS MY RGL LOG FOR THE SOD VERSION FIVE THE PREVIOUS WAS FROM WARLORDS THANKS
  2. Crashing after the battle

here is my rgl log unfortunately is still experience crashing any ideas THANKS
  3. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

good to know at least it is ready  :D fine we will wait until its release but try not torturing people without reason, for the post before I didn't want to press you developers, sorry though Thanks though! Until its release then!
  4. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

IT'S BEING FOR YEARS FOR THE NEW VERSION TO BE RELEASED does anyone know when at last will it be released i mean soon like this year or something like who knows? :|
  5. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

so there is no download ling for version.808?
  6. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

hi the mod is GREAT but i don't have the .808 version and when i press to download me it opens my me windows media player and then in says the file is nor recognized and can't downloaded.. WHAT SHOULD I DO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW AND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE .808 VERSION AND ALSO EXPLAIN ME HOW TO...
  7. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

sorry but it didn't help me at all it doesn specify anything about my problem!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE HELP ME?
  8. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Hi everyone  I really like the great mod europe 1200 but i have a major problem. Whenever i play the game after 2-3 battle at the end of the battle where it says abandon items in the pool i press the button to abandon the items, the game crashes.!!!! it doesn specify any reasons for why it...
  9. CRASHING AFTER BATTLE !!!!!

Hi everyone  I really like the great mod europe 1200 but i have a major problem. Whenever i play the game after 2-3 battle at the end of the battle where it says abandon items in the pool i press the button to abandon the items, the game crashes.!!!! it doesn specify any reasons for why it...
  10. Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

Hi I really liked this mod but everytime when i want to play i start the campaign and as i start fighting with my father at the very beggining i always get the same error the same with the custum battle it only says C++ error and sometimes even rgl error what do they mean are they fixable? ...
  11. Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

Hi I really liked this mod but everytime when i want to play i start the campaign and as i start fighting with my father at the very beggining i always get the same error the same with the custum battle it only says C++ error and sometimes even rgl error what do they mean are they fixable? ...
  12. HOW CAN I COMBINE THE FIRST FILE WITH THE SECOND

and the other file just keep it somewhere withouth putting it in the proggram files???
  13. HOW CAN I COMBINE THE FIRST FILE WITH THE SECOND

Hi everyone. i have a question since the game is in two parts how do we install it. i mean we put the extracted first part to the modules folder and then on top or it the second part??? how do we install the two part together ANy IDEAS!!! THanks a lot :D
  14. CRASHING AFTER BATTLE

i have this file in the music folder but what does that mean? SHould it have worked? SHould i download again i downloaded it at least 3 times!!! What's wrong anyone help i have given the rgl file before and you can all view it. thanks
  15. CRASHING AFTER BATTLE

thanks a lot for the directions but the game still crashes here is my rgl_lot.txt Thanks a lot again any ideas how to fix it now with the rlg it said some weird stuff at the end about the sod erros and failures