Recent content by Ariakan

1. Ariakan

I'm back y'all!! (Yes, some dont care....maybe most. Oh well)

Honestly, once the new BF game comes out as well as Humankind, Deathloop, Ghosts of Trushima DLC, and others come out i may hardly play Bannerlord at all. So, it may be a full 6 months before I even get on it.

I certainly second that. There are SO many games the next 6 month, that i will have an absolute blast with.
    Cant wait to get back into sniper-field again :grin: Always a glint in your face.
    Having a cruise through Subnautica Below Zero at the moment though.
  2. Ariakan

Only tier one shields??

Hm okay. So might not be a bug. Still odd that they all are labelled as tier one shields.
    I see what you mean, when i compare stats to higher tier shields.

Thanks for answering. Been bugging me alot. Since i cant remember this being the case in earlier releases of the game.
  3. Ariakan

Only tier one shields??

Hi there Cant really figure this out, and might be my own modding of the game, but somehow, all units in the game only have tier one shields? Done remember it being like that with earlier versions of the game. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled with no mods. Started a new game...
  4. Ariakan

Bandit spawn rate issue

Does @mexxico have any update on the matter?
  5. Ariakan

Bandit spawn rate issue

@LeoWubs can you send your save file to [email protected] let me examine why that much bandits spawned in your playthrough.

Also your money seem 18m in 1085. 35k influence. Did you make some cheats?

Also @Ariakan i can examine yours too if you send.

Its normal each hideout has 10-15 parties around more than this number can be related with a problem. Maybe there can be 1-2 more infested hideouts in that area Ariakan but i see 1 in screenshot.

Hi Mexxico

I just sent you the save file.
    Can you have a look, and see if you got it?

Thanks for listening to the feedback, and have a great weekend.
  6. Ariakan

Bandit spawn rate issue

HAH - Wtf. I have the same problem. But with Sea Raiders. They just spawned like a ****ton of hideouts and are roaming around destroying everything. It was fun at first. But they are neverending :razz:

WTF-2.jpg

WTF.jpg
  7. Ariakan

Where to find the Steam "CD-Key" for MB2:Bannerlord to add the Game to my profile?

Don't quote me, but I suspect that this is because of EA - I believe the key will be available only upon full release.

Ah fair enough. That makes perfect sense actually.
    Good day to you.
  8. Ariakan

? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

This is some really good work.

You have some serious skills at lining up hard-to-digest information, in a very structured way.
    Hope they evaluate this proper, so it can get the PIN it deserves.
    This is without doubt one of the best post on this forum section.
  9. Ariakan

Where to find the Steam "CD-Key" for MB2:Bannerlord to add the Game to my profile?

Go here: https://www.taleworlds.com/

Click your name in the top right or log in, select "My Games", then click "add new game" in the bottom left.

But you still need a key for it mate? Where to find that in steam? I also could only find the keys for my older games.
  10. Ariakan

Bows are WAY too accurate.

I totally agree with this thread. Great observation.
  11. Ariakan

SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

Taleworlds - You really need to have a long hard look at this post, and other similar to it.
    The battles are the epitome of this game. They really should not be over en 2-3 minutes.
    Keep the patches coming.
  12. Ariakan

The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass

Alot of great replies in here. I really hope Taleworld takes notice and corrects the pathing/collision issue.
    I agree totally with how every single BIG battle is over en mere minutes. I dont remember that that at all, from my close to 1000 hours in Warband.
  13. Ariakan

The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass

I remember that game. I thought it was the one I dropped $40 on.
    I think it accidentally bought a Taiwanese game called "Mount & Craft 2: Bannerlord 76"

Where is the REAL Bannerlord forum anyway?

I wonder that as well sometimes. Not much in the way of communicating with anyone in these posts.
Back
Top Bottom