2. Argentinian_Juan

This update absolutely sucks

TW should launch the custom servers
  3. Argentinian_Juan

Open Letter to Taleworlds - Mod Custom Servers

Completely agree bro, I hope TaleWorlds will open custom servers
  4. Argentinian_Juan

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

With the next patch, we'll be adding these changes to the prison break mission which should address some of your concerns:
    • The ability to tell the prisoner to stay or follow.
    • The removal of polearms from the prison guards.

Well, if you know all the old ones by heart then walking around and visiting villages one by one is probably the best time waster :grin:. You could compare the code in the settlements.xml (SandBox module) and/or custom_battle_scenes.xml (CustomBattle module for custom battles) between the old and the new version (via some online tool) to see which settlements on the campaign map had their scene file name changed and then visit them in-game.

Or you could have some CM noob check it out for you and paste the list below for 1.5.10 (1.6.0 didn't have any new ones). The new town and castle scenes were already specified in the patch notes.
    • Lochana (empire_village_o)
    • Epinosa (empire_village_m)
    • Syratos (empire_village_k)
    • Masangara (empire_village_z)
    • Crios (empire_village_t)
    • Nortanisa (empire_village_v)
    • Elvania (empire_village_u)
    • Gamardan (empire_village_s)
    • Carphenion (empire_village_l)
    • Leblenion (empire_village_y)
    • Canoros (empire_village_r)
    • Glavstrom (sturgia_village_d)
    • Alebat (sturgia_village_c)
    • Deir Hawa (aserai_village_d)
    • Uqba (aserai_village_k)
    • Abba (aserai_village_m)
    • Hunab (aserai_village_g)
    • Arromanc (vlandia_village_j)
    • Ebereth (battania_village_m)
    • Bog Beth (battania_village_g)
    • Khimli (khuzait_village_e)
    • Dinar (khuzait_village_d)
    • Nutyuk (khuzait_village_f)
    P.S. in the future we'll try to add these to the patch notes as well.
    And when will they add the maps by region?
  5. Argentinian_Juan

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

In 1.6.1 we will have the region map system that I have been waiting for so long?
  6. Argentinian_Juan

Patch Notes e1.5.9

I am very sorry to see that the game progressed rather little, I hope that in a few months it will be different, but heck, more than a year has passed ... more than a damn year. I remember repeating a few weeks after they released the game "oh you see, in 5 months the game will improve a lot". Words were blown away by the wind and my desire to play the game was taken away by TaleWorlds
  7. Argentinian_Juan

Patch Notes e1.5.9

I wasn't expecting anything from TaleWorlds and I was still disappointed
  8. Argentinian_Juan

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

@mexxico Do you know if in 1.6 they will add the battle system by regions?
  9. Argentinian_Juan

Someone pulled off COOP!!!!!

Bueno, por lo que he escuchado ...

El autor de la modificación es el mismo que usó activos robados en una de sus modificaciones (relacionado con Juego de tronos)
    30.50 $ Por una "¡Espada única y un caballo!" en Patreon.

No quiero hablar mal de los modders rusos, pero ya sé hacia dónde se dirige todo este "Bannerlord Online".
    Are we already judging only with the content we see? This man spent 11 months developing the SOLO mod, making it overnight Bannerlord's most played mod, not to mention the future features that were announced on Discord of the mod. I'm not saying this guy is a saint, just maybe the mod is the best online that we'll have for Bannerlord. I wouldn't be surprised if some stupid people throw **** just out of jealousy at someone who has created a revolutionary product like this mod.
  10. Argentinian_Juan

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

Meh, another good post that will be ignored by TW. I'm tired of seeing posts like this one that are later ignored
  11. Argentinian_Juan

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

It hurts to wake up every day and search the Citadel for TaleWorlds for "1.5.8" and not "1.5.9" soon
  12. Argentinian_Juan

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

De México "Sobre otra cosa, 1.5.9 no pudo pasar a beta debido a un error de textura en 1.5.8 todavía no pude arreglar lo que escuché. Está bloqueando todos los procesos".
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh okay
  13. Argentinian_Juan

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Something tells me that the delay of 1.5.9 is due to the new region battle system
  14. Argentinian_Juan

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Lately the updates oscillate the wait of a month, so I would say that we are less than a week from receiving it
  15. Argentinian_Juan

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Their fights aren't going to make the game better ... For God's sake we have so many beautiful games to play while we wait for the game and mods to develop, it seems like a lot of people here are living off the Bannerlord news. Let's see, I get excited when I see good news about the game (such as the future implementation of the map system in regions) but heck, get to fight for it.
Back
Top Bottom