Recent content by ArenXXL

1. ArenXXL

Village "Family Feud" quest

This quest is kind of a wash, results wise. You gain reputation with one village an lose reputation with another. I make it a point not to lose reputation with anyone I will need to acquire troops from. It sucks that this is the most common quest to be found in all of Calradia, at least in my game.

You don't take it unless you want certain villager's reputation.
  2. ArenXXL

The Empires are taking over the map! Early game

In my game, Battania has crushed two of the three Empires, and Vlandia looks like it's going to be the next victim.

I don't think this issue is specific to anyone one particular faction.

I've played at least 4 different saves, most of them after they fixed the early game, twice battania dominated, once the southern empire did SOMETHING, then I joined Vlandia and we destroyed all our neighbours but the Khuzait and aserai were actually doing pretty well.

The only empire that never won anything was Sturgia, which leads me to believe the Sturgians have really poor troops.
  3. ArenXXL

The Empires are taking over the map! Early game

In my games thus far I only had the Battanians taking over, other than that they have always been at least 3 BIG nations and a few smaller ones that still had some breathing left.
  4. ArenXXL

Village "Family Feud" quest

Upon arriving at the second village, this is the confusing bit. If you simply enter the village and talk the pertinent person there, nothing happens. You have to get the subject kinsman out of your party and get him to spawn into the village scene with you. Do this by using the "Leave Party Member Here" button in the upper right screen corner; this will ensure that the person spawns in (obtw, simply moving the person up the party queue directly under your slot isn't sufficient. Lol, tried that first).

This saves this quest for me, honestly I've been trying to do it for a long time and I just assumed that after certain point they just become impossible.

Thus far it worked for me like this, I had tried bringing him first, leaving him somewhere else and taking him back, having him go to battle against looters, none of it worked.

Btw they then get bugged and appear in towns sometimes as companions.
  5. ArenXXL

Patch e1.0.5, thoughts?

They're balancing the major stuff right now and that's more than appreciated.

I have to say tho that there are other things in diplomacy they have to upgrade upon, I've taken like 3 cities and 4 castles with the sturgians from the battanians and I've gotten nothing, I'm married to one of the king's daughters, I have like 90 relationship with the guy because I did a ton of missions for him earlier on, and I get absolutely nothing even tho I take the castle/city without his help.

Yeah I'm just the commander of the army instead of solo-taking it, but god damn it's hard to keep my almost 200 ppl army going on with a single castle's income.
  6. ArenXXL

Single Kingdom Steamrolling the Map Makes the Game Unplayable

I had a similar one but with Battania taking over, it seems like once a kingdom has an army with 1k soldiers it just destroys everyone.

Personally I started a new game, as I also gave my banner to the king of the Sturgians and the Sturgians disappeared a week after.

There's still a battle going there between Battania and the Southern Empire, but overall it seems like Battania has over 14k power against everyone elses 2k

Started a new game, this time around I'm joining the Vladians at first and then creating my own kingdom, thus far I'm ~10 hours into the game and everything looks normal.

For what I believe, the vassals leave the kingdom they're a part of way too easily, you can read a kingdom with a lot of fiefs and doing pretty well losing a clan every week until they just disappear, I'm not sure on why do they just leave their kingdom, but they do, and those are forces that appear, seemingly out of nowhere, with 95 soldiers in the map a second after and in a different faction.

The balance to me is keeping vassals from leaving countries for the first year of the game, then limiting early armies to ~600 soldiers so that they can siege one or two cities but can't really steamroll all over the continent. Either that or buff castles during a siege, which would also make it way harder for the player to actually get a castle to start their own kingdom, mostly as you usually get gang fricked by at least one army during your first siege.
  7. ArenXXL

Resolved Soft-Lock when talking to Arzagos

For some context on the soft lock. I had joined the Sturgians, and gave my banner to the ruler of it (Can't remember his name). Then I left his kingdom as it was basically unplayable, he had no fiefs and everyone deserted it. After doing this I decided to make my own kingdom instead, which I...
  8. ArenXXL

Bandit Hideouts need to be rebalanced.

I find it rather stupid that you can only get 8 soldiers in a hideout attack when there are 60 on a seariders hideout

I think they should limit the bandits' numbers, I don't think it should be any less than 30, but I find it impossible to defeat 60.
  9. ArenXXL

suggestions on settings to get 1000 troops on map

Every siege does this for me.

Normal battles work perfectly tho, but my solution thus far has been to just go straight for the ladders and hope my soldiers kill more than theirs.
  10. ArenXXL

Troops have way too much HP, seems unrealistic

I kill them with one swing of the sword.

Maybe they should just buff archery a tad, or make the lack of head armor/little head armor a bigger penalty.
  11. ArenXXL

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

I hate not having an option to add some free points.

I wouldn't mind if it's heavily based on this system and getting 1 or 2 points per Character level for free.

Right now I just don't feel like it's quite there yet.
  12. ArenXXL

What happened to the option for disabling women warriors?

I haven't found a single female fighter, what am I missing lmao.

I've been playing 90% of my playthrough on the northern side, I was a little disappointed cuz there weren't any valkiries but I just assumed it was some EA shenanigans.

I don't share this problem at all.
  13. ArenXXL

POLL: Should players be able to disable the aging mechanic?

I love the idea but I think that it's better if we have the option to disable it.

Mostly because I can see many people feeling disappointed for their 400 hours character dying of old age, although it is how life is yknow.
Back
Top Bottom