Recent content by Arengin

1. Arengin

Native Completed [WDT] Warband Doubles Tournament

Team Name : Rohan
    Team Members : Normanne & Carter
    Sub Player (Not mandatory): /
    Steam contacts (For all team players): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087212669/    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055618865/

Did you read the rules and do you accept them? :Yes

2. Arengin

[WNL4] Week 8 Fixtures - Deadline 30/11

Which team are you from?: Avis
    Which team are you picking?: DM
  3. Arengin

[WNL4] Week 6 Fixtures - Deadline 16/11

Leonemo said:
    Very well played Avis. :smile:

I'm surprised that he is on an other roster. He told me he plays for no team in the WNL. And as you can see in the previous fixtures screenshots, he never played for WdL. I'll confront him with these "allegations", let's see what turns out. I really apologize for this, and I hope you won't take it as my mistake. Please keep a bit patience to reveal this.

Thank you! :smile:

Edit: So he has told me that he left WdL 3 weeks before the WNL has started. That means that they've added him without his approval.
    Before you play you should check that nobody is at an other roster! The rules say that Styler normally cannot play! I think this is irresponsible!
  4. Arengin

[WNL4] Week 5 Fixtures - Deadline 09/11

here is 2. spawn 1. map:
        http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=36a988-1415560448.jpg
  5. Arengin

Knights of Avis-9      Druzhina-7

Map 1:
    6ghgd4.jpg

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=36a988-1415560448.jpg

Map 2:
    xwy0z.jpg

zy66mh.jpg

A very very exciting match, i loved the final 1vs1!!!

6. Arengin

[WNL4] Team Rosters & Substitutions

remove carter from our roster pls
  7. Arengin

Gl Druzhina, i think it would be a great match! :mrgreen:
  8. Arengin

[WNL4] Week 4 Fixtures - Deadline 02/11

Knights of Avis vs Redoran: Redoran dont came to the match!
    73coqb.jpg
    2h6rjwk.jpg
  9. Arengin

[WNL4] Week 4 Scheduling - Deadline 30/10, 19.00 GMT

Knights of Avis vs Redoran Guard: Sunday 18 BST
  10. Arengin

[WNL4] Week 4 Scheduling - Deadline 30/10, 19.00 GMT

The leader of Redoran dont answer me when we can play.
  11. Arengin

Guy Fawkes said:
    Why do you guys keep blaming each other?Beating someone doesnt give you the right that *****ing about them.Win or lose is not important at all.Just respect each other.
    Your totally right  :roll:
  12. Arengin

For example if you say its not interesting to see streames of "bad" clans why you streamed Gondor? We played 13-3 against them. They had oponnents which dont where like our ones so they arent on the last place. Guys this is the beginning of the wnl! You cant say whos bad or good! Even against Loyalty we often play 8-8! They where streamed too!
  13. Arengin

Who would like to watch for example your match (as you've suggested in next post). There is only one sort of players, who might watch it - your clan and the clan you fight against. We've faced your clan and with no offence, it was like public playing on IG_BG. I can't image, what would happen, when two "bad" (2 clans which are among 3 the worst ones in WNL atm) clan face each other. I don't think streamers want to waste their time on you. I am sorry for destroying your illusions.
    [Zitat]

We arent one of the worst clans in wnl! We played against 3 clans which are one of the best clans in the wnl. And NERD was the best of them!  All of this clans have much more experience than Avis. This is an big advantage! I know at least 10 clans we could defeat! Dont talk about themes you dont know!
Back
Top Bottom