Recent content by ArchieDuke

1. ArchieDuke

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Warhammer 40,000: Frostfall

Set on the Sub-Arctic Frontier World of Hyperborea Prime, after the Great Rift had tore the Galaxy Asunder. Fight alongside stranded Imperial Guard forces, or crush them and claim Hyperborea for the Ruinous Powers of Chaos. Join the Cadian Shock Troopers, Vostroyan First Born, Valhallan Ice...
  2. ArchieDuke

@AndreusAs Awesome, open up your DMs so I can send you a copy of the Dev build. :xf-wink:(y)

@AndreusAs Awesome, open up your DMs so I can send you a copy of the Dev build. :xf-wink:(y)
  3. ArchieDuke

OSP Sci-Fi 3D Art ArchieDuke's Dieselpunk OSP!

Hello! Got something new for you fellers to sink your teeth into, something with a more Dieselpunk aesthetic to get you guys started. Please give the folks mentioned credit! - CREDITS - -IYI-O-R-T- for his Steam Punk mutant skin textures Hinkel for the late 19th century military tunic...
  4. ArchieDuke

OSP Sci-Fi 3D Art ArchieDuke's Cyberpunk OSP

Bug_Struggler said:
    I have some problems with armour_common.brf file

There is a cap_3 and cap_4 meshes which both have a material named 'cap'. Only these two items, cap_3 and cap_4 are not displaying properly (untextured).

All the other stuffs is working correctly but these two do not. I've run through textures folder but I didn't found any 'cap.dds' material or texture. I also didn't found any 'cap' material or texture in other .brf files.

Can anyone help?

I cut out a few things when I was prepping the OSP to be released, so if there's missing textures that's the reason.

Is anyone actually developing a cyberpunk mod using this stuff? Would kill me if I just release this OSP and no one make use of it, lol.
  5. ArchieDuke

Corbul said:
    Wow! These look gorgeous! :shock:
    And you're saying you're abandoning it? Why? :cry:

I've got a lot of projects in the works already. A remake of a pike and shot mod which I've shared around on the TW modding discord, a steampunk/dieselpunk fantasy mod which I'm having a lot of fun working on, Age of Sword & Sorcery, Red Wars II, and I am working on a video game with another fellow.

Though there's pretty much enough resources here to get someone about half way through a project, so someone might pick these up and crank out a decent cyberpunk project.
  6. ArchieDuke

Thanks!

=================================

Some in game screenshots

D863686E9C257A43C5F41965CDC1EEC1C8C9C288

A5B297ED24EBC877210241A1104DA4B911604FA8

49D5BE79F6622791BA7AA7A359E80E9285F175B6
  7. ArchieDuke

-===================================- Hello! Well, looks like another mod liquidation! This time I was working on a cyberpunk/sci-fi mod, set on a distant human colony with corporations taking the place of regular warring factions. Anyway! I hope you enjoy! DM if you want the source and/or...
  8. ArchieDuke

OSP Fantasy 3D Art ArchieDuke's Sci-Fi/Fantasy OSP

-===================================- Hello! I've compiled a megapack of resources from a Kenshi/Dune inspired mod which I've decided to liquidate. Included are resources for alien races, Arabic themed factions, Etruscan themed factions, some cybernetic type stuff, and lots of other things you...
  9. ArchieDuke

skin is showing through the helmets Im trying to add

DtheHun said:
    With OpenBRF you can resize and move them in any axis. You can copy the head model into the edited brf temporarily, and select "multi-view:combo" to check the size without restarting the game.
  10. ArchieDuke

Porting Witcher 2 Models to Warband

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6135/?
  11. ArchieDuke

An Discord server for modders to ask questions, receive and give answers

I'd recommend the /r/mountandblade Discord server; Reus, Duh and myself are on regularly and are often willing to answer any modding questions. https://discord.gg/uzkhYQ6
  12. ArchieDuke

SP Musket Era [WB] Winds of War: Blood and Steel - 1870

Hello!

We have returned to Taleworld's forum, we will be updating this thread with a little more frequency. We've updated the OP, and have added updated signatures, though we still must insist that people got to our ModDB page, which is where you will find our developer blogs, images and more in depth information.

Agovic said:
    I can give sources :3

Oh please do share.
  13. ArchieDuke

Is China_da_Song_3.0 OSP?

Can you post the link to the OSP?
  14. ArchieDuke

Is China_da_Song_3.0 OSP?

If you can remember where you found it, you might be able to get your answer.
Back
Top Bottom