Recent content by ArchaeusGaming

1. ArchaeusGaming

Resolved Trying to open Options menu crashes my client

No matter where I attempt to open the options menu from, my game crashes. Main menu, crash. Make a new character and go from the ESC menu, crash. I've reinstalled the game and tried on multiple different patches of the game. The last time it worked was on e1.0.9. Tried on e1.0.10 and e1.1.0...
  2. ArchaeusGaming

Need More Info Streaming Issues with Rendering Encoder

Not sure where else to post this because it does have to do with performance or if any other streamers are experiencing this, but Bannerlord is the only game I've streamed where I get significant skipped frames due to rendering lag. Every other game I can easily stream at 1080p60 with no stutter...
  3. ArchaeusGaming

Resolved [1.0.4] Fief awarding and proposition system absolutely broken

I'm having this issue in one of my games where I joined Vlandia. They instituted 2 laws, one being lawbearer and another I can't remember the name of, but essentially it states that any noble with low charisma loses 1 influence per day. Those were instituted within the first week of me joining the faction, didn't have enough influence to even vote one way or the other on them, now sitting at -30 or so influence and dropping with no way of reversal. Even with us being at war with Sturgia and me constantly fighting and beating their armies, I can't stave off the loss.
  4. ArchaeusGaming

Need More Info Sea raiders lair infinite loading screen.

Same with me, only the Sea Raider lairs have an issue.
Back
Top Bottom