Recent content by Arch

1. [Poll] Co-op, why it's possible and why we should have it.

Oh man, reading through this whole thread made me remember my lurking days on the forum. Specifically this topic:

Orion said:
    Hello, and welcome to my post. If you are reading this post, you are either A) a person who wants M&B to have multiplayer, or B) some one who thinks I am making a post about multiplayer and how much I want it.

This post is aimed towards the A-people, to help the B-people.

Please, consider the following.

Multiplayer will NOT be implemented in to this game, the only real possibility for M&B to have multiplayer is M&B2. Try NOT to make more posts suggesting multiplayer. These posts clutter up the suggestion board, and are annoying to the people who have to scroll to find a topic that they've been posting on.

NOBODY likes to login to the forums, go to the suggestions board, and find 10 new topics about multiplayer that they need to scroll through to find the topic they posted on yesterday.

All new members to the forums, please try to NOT make new suggestions about multiplayer, unless you have discovered, and are willing to reveal to us, a simple way to implement multiplayer. You would also need to inform Armagan, find a good server to host M&B on, etc. etc. So, unless you are willing to do the above, do NOT suggest multiplayer. If you can:

Find the simplest way to code multiplayer in to M&B
    Get Armagan to approve your method
    Find a server suitable to host M&B multiplayer
    Pay for server that is suitable to host M&B multiplayer
    Get the multiplayer up, running, and working properly
    Test multiplayer with chosen testers
    Release multiplayer to public

then sure, go ahead and suggest multiplayer. If you can NOT, don't make another topic about it.

P.S. some people (I won't point fingers) have been making numerous topics with already mentioned/not-so-great ideas, just so they can make a poll about Multiplayer. This is also annoying, because a post about an arena in every town has nothing to do with multiplayer. Do not make useless posts just to make polls about multiplayer.

Thanks.

More on topic, I'd love to see a co-op that's more along the lines of what you've been saying Orion. Not a glorified Battle Time. (No hate on the mod, just want something a  bit more than that) At the end of the day though, I'm excited for Bannerlord regardless of if it has this or not.
  2. [CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Hethwill said:
    I see a hoboknight there, facing immense odds, and kicking butt.

Just an average day for a HOBOKNIGHT really. Now I'm going to go inactive for 12 months. Bye.
  3. TBD- To Be Decided

McBeverage said:
    So, saw the worst hobosquire even on crpg today.

:razz:

But you never saw me. :/

Wait...
  4. TBD- To Be Decided

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I just uninstalled it... grrr
  5. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

Splintert said:
    No one ever leaves, they just stop posting/playing.
  6. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

Are you kidding me? Palm trees would be... on second thought, you're right.
  7. Stalker is back :)

Nice to have you back Stalker. :smile:
  8. United_PW4_HCRP Server Thread*74/250 SUNDAY 4/01*

Well, everyone (Tirok) has been asking me to fill in an app so...

In-Game Name(s): Archevious_A_Arkmen_Alvarius, Arkmen_Arch_Duke_of_Tidwell, Redaln_du_Vere
    How long have you been roleplaying: I've been roleplaying for a few years now and I've played PWMOD since its first release.
    What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: Well, in short, RP.

Character Bio:
    Archevious was born a bastard to the Noble House of Tidwell. Despite this, he led a fairly good childhood, he was raised as a proper Tidwell. He received all the treatment that any noble would. The only difference was that in reality, he would have no real power in Tidwell. Tidwell's power was destined to go to his brother, Tirok. While some would be bitter by this, Archevious was quite relieved. He would never have to worry about many Noble issues that his brother would have to deal with. Instead, he chose to go and learn the trades of being a blacksmith.

Eventually, slightly before his father was on his death bed, he gave Archevious an honour that he would have never expected before. He gave him the Title of Duke. After that, Archevious accompanied his brother on most of his grand campaigns to date, working to make sure that the men of Tidwell always had fine weapons and pay. (Erm that or after he died I became more included in the family because Tirok was an awesome brother. I forget which happened)

Archevious tends to be outgoing and friendly to strangers, and even more so to his friends. He tries to have patience with his enemies even if they fail to listen time and time again. It is probably because of this passive trait of his, that most people, even those in Tidwell, forget who has the most power in Tidwell besides the King himself.

Sample of your roleplay:
    Redaln_du_Vere: *sharpens knife while watching his target wearily*
    Assistant: That's it right sir?
    Redaln_du_Vere: *nods, and wordlessly draws his bow then taking aim*
    Assistant: *watches intently*
    Redaln_du_Vere: *releases the arrow, hitting the deer right in the leg* There. *walks up to the deer and kills it with his sword* Dinner is served.
    Assistant: Excellent shot sir.
    Redaln_du_Vere: Yes... *picks up the carcass and carries it back to the camp*

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: Nope.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills:
    Orindell, Tirok, Gavin, Judah, Splintert (Isn't that right my lord? :wink: ), Man_From_The_Far_North, Stephanie (Stephy <3 ), and anyone in Tidwell that I missed unintentionally.
    Maybe: Deserath, Sven, Azrayel, Suspicious Pilgrim, Legolan, Robert_the_Bruce, Dartanian, Conrad Pieta
  9. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

(TWD)Tom said:
    Suggestion: Seeing as our Leaders are not very active Me, Myself, Tirok, Gavin, and I Tirok I think we should start promoting good soldiers to officers such as legolan, so they can run Tidwell as a faction in-game, and start looking for new memebers trying to convice some NA and with this merger get some EU players invovled.

shoullda P.M.'ed this

.... So I'm not on this list? And you are thrice? -.-
  10. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

I call you Fox and I normally call you Le Fox unless Fox is on. Get it Fox?
  11. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

Awesome! I love Theldred, he was great to RP with.

Welcome to Tidwell! Tirok shall give you your official rank and such.
  12. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

TL;DR

Joking. Thanks for clearing that up. :grin:
  13. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

Just to make it clear Tirok, I still do outrank all these guys except you right? If that's the case I don't care about the ranks ^^

In any case, I might play a bit tonight. Most likely going to try to get Tidwell going during the weekend, as I'll finally be done with this project.
  14. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

Once I finish my damn planning project, I'll be sure to hop on PW to play. I'll steam you when I do :smile:
  15. The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

foxcola55 said:
    Archevious said:
    (TWD)Tom said:
    Archevious said:
    I might come on someday with Gavin and/or Tirok if they're up for it.
    not me eh, I see how it is!
    I forgot you were here! You're free to come too D: In fact, I we NEED you
    :cry:

FFS you Foxes :razz:

TBH, I didn't think you two would want to play anymore. Lots of people don't... :sad:

And I'm fine with it. You were under Tidwell tags? Coolio.
Back
Top Bottom