Recent content by arceuz

1. arceuz

Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)

maybe they should consider handing the responsibility of this thread to another mod?
  2. arceuz

SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

did they add the other animals yet cuz all i saw was deer and it attacked me :O
  3. arceuz

SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

everytime i battle i cant attack them with the weapons i have to use my fists cuz the weapons dont work u can swing and shoot them but the weapons dont affect them
  4. arceuz

Waervyn said:
    Related to this, I was wondering something. I'm very new to M&B, and have recently started playing blood&steel. I really really like this one, although there are some things that I don't like that much (the huge battles can be fun, but some can literally last an hour or so.).

I've been looking into other mods, to compare a bit. Thus far, the ones that drew my attention are:
    -Prophecy of pendor
    -1257 AD
    - Brytenwalda

I've looked up information on all of them, and watched some video's, but because of the enourmous amount of information available it's somehow hard to get a summarized view over them.

So I'm wondering, what is your favourite, and why? Have you tried any of the others, and how would they compare to eachother in your opinion?

Sorry for the kind of extensive question! And cheers!
    my favorite is all partial conversions and total conversions...why??? because you get an alternate story to follow after finishing your old one i like following new story lines and thats why :razz:
  5. arceuz

not for me i still dont have multiplayer non of the solutions work i reinstalled the game bought a new CD and still dont work
    when i use steam it works though but sadly enough steam banned my account for some reasons
  6. arceuz

AGH!!! after 2 months 5 patches and 1 new mod i guess people lost motive when the game lost multiplayer
  7. arceuz

in 10 days it will be 1 month without a new mod or patch or either hes busy with hes own stuff and things like that what i said didnt make sense didnt it?
  8. arceuz

Arrakhis said:
    I am not sure if it right to put in here,

what do u guys think forthe best next upcoming sp(or both maybe) mod?
    I found 2 promosing candidate
    1. Shadow in the dessert (From the team of 1257 AD)
    2. Imperium Romanun (From brytenwalda team)
    shadow in the dessert
  9. arceuz

Crossbow Joe said:
    arceuz said:
    wow for the first time in a long while there arent any updates on mods???
    I presume its because Darwin is working on his own mod at the moment.
    yah probably
  10. arceuz

wow for the first time in a long while there arent any updates on mods???
  11. arceuz

Compilation of Solutions for Missing Server List

sorry but none of these work and i think i already finished singleplayer and most of the people here did too and doesnt have anything to play anymore exept multiplayer which aint working please put something that will work or taleworlds might lose lotsa costumers
  12. arceuz

Characters left in rebel faction

it would help more if u made any sense XD
  13. arceuz

My CD key wont work

i do but sometimes it wont work
    and if i try to enter my key in steam it says this is a duplicate key. this key is alreayd used by another steam user or something like that but i never gave my key away before
  14. arceuz

My CD key wont work

really?
    cuz everytime i updated my warband after the update i start it but it asks for the key again
Back
Top Bottom