Recent content by Arcas Nebun

1. Arcas Nebun

[BEAST#1] Group B

Alliance of Destruction vs GrandTurk
    We could not agree on the date of the match.
    Аccording to the rules:

FTI9C-ChlmA.jpg
    I would guess you got no response?
  2. Arcas Nebun

[BEAST#1] Group G

Defenders of Fortune 3 - 0 Defenders of Faith

D5B1209E743D164E5E78A5B95B5CFBB09074E40C

C972EAE14FD5B3110273116BC855B98DF83D6647

6CBBA8A08AC003EF81C4EC830E729C3578597759
    Thanks. OP Updated.
  3. Arcas Nebun

[BEAST#1] Group H

Deutschritter 3:0 Armia Koronna.

20200626201511_1.jpg

20200626203258_1.jpg

20200626204446_1.jpg

gg to Armia Koronna!
    Thank you. Updated.
  4. Arcas Nebun

[BEAST#1] Group E

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
    DM 9-0 IPL ggwp tyvm for a match
    Thank you. Updated...
  5. Arcas Nebun

[BEAST#1] Group D

Guys... any chance we can get match schedules?
  6. Arcas Nebun

[BEAST#1] Group D

Runaway Teutons - 9 : 0 - Cockroaches of Malta
    unknown.png

unknown.png

rDB7z1m.png

Thank you. Updated.
  7. Arcas Nebun

Pierd toti banii

Fiind in Early Access, jocul mai are bug-uri ciudate. E posibil ca un script sa se fi rulat aiurea. Cel mai simplu e sa faci un screenshot si un bug report. De asemenea, afla in ce locatii se intampla si cand ajungi din nou in locatiile alea, salveaza inainte.
  8. Arcas Nebun

Conclusion on "Chinese mod abuse" Issue

There is a mute system implemented in the game at this moment. Any player can mute another player if he finds the other player to be abusing. As such, both sides can use it whenever needed.
  9. Arcas Nebun

Tournament in EU [brainstorming]

Either way, I think it is not a bad idea to discuss it and maybe try it in the near future.
  10. Arcas Nebun

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

How does doing those actions make you feel in game?
    Firstly, that is not overpowering unless you learn to play all classes. Two, as an archer, aiming from a horse, even with my previous warband experience, is tough here (though it gives me mobility). While being able to pick up other classes' stuff is nifty, you still need to learn it. And it is not easy.
  11. Arcas Nebun

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Only if there were ways to kill unshielded infantry:unsure:
    >>---?--->

I think the rock paper scissor thing that I saw in many games is a bit trampled here because of the class system. The moment I hop on a horse as an archer or I pick up a shield with an archer that should't have one changes the dynamic of the game alot. Though, it does need improvement. That's for sure.
  12. Arcas Nebun

Sneaky's Shennanigans Episode 2: TK'er goes unpunished!!!

I think there is enough evidence there for him to get the banhammer.
  13. Arcas Nebun

The many issues i see with cavalry in MP

As an archer player, I find cavalry easier targets than infantry and even other archers (depending on the skill). That is, if I can see them coming. The only problem that I see with them and you pointed out is the sound cue. Yes, you hear them usually too late to do much, especially if they are experienced players.
  14. Arcas Nebun

This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

I'm not sure why you suddenly remind us you did not give 10 years ban but permanent ban at 9 years ago in Warband, but as the status the thread arguing about political bans, and this may not be a good move in my opinion. It may lead someone to make a connect between political bans and the ban you made in Warband.
    I made that post to emphasize on what a ban can entail on private servers. It was a bit out of context to be honest (since the bans were given for cheating and/or excessive/repeated trolling) and I was a bit out of the topic but then again I had no other example. The thing is, in my opinion, politics and games should not be in the same pot. Unfortunately, lately, they are.
    It all depends on the people in the end.
Back
Top Bottom