Recent content by Aporta

1. Aporta

GK NA Battle Feedback

turn on reflect, i seen way too many ppl blindly firing into a fight, that **** annoying to deal with.

I prefer 4, most of the time its will be dominated by oneside due to a player stack or factions and gold imbalance. I only seen it once it go 4-5 but usually it will go 5-0. Server needs to be constantly reset anyways, after like 3rd round it gets laggy not sure if only me.

It would be great to see some modification but I understand why modding is not done currently. If each round an auto balance can be done based on score alone would benefit the balance, the top players on the winning team can easily get 5-10 kills, an auto balance would help each team, the top players in each game to separate.

Maps are generally fine just fps sucks but i guess that more of a bannerlord thing then server thing? not sure
  2. Aporta

Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

all my life grinding all my life
    Dear Sigi,

My dearest of friends, my lil bro. Saddens me so much he truly was a grinder and didn’t give up no matter the circumstances but depression a ***** :sad:

RIP from tK and your friend
    Aporta,
  3. Aporta

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: Aporta
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? No
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? No
  4. Aporta

Warband Revival League Announcement & Signups

Name: Aporta
    Nationality: Canada
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Aporta/
    Preferred Class: Inf
    Second Class: Cav
  5. Aporta

SODT #2 June 13, 2020

Name: Aporta
    Steam: Aporta
    Main Class: Inf/Cav
    Region: North America
  6. Aporta

SODT #1 June 6, 2020 - Completed

Name: ser_aporta
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aporta/
    Main Class: Inf/Cav
    Region: NA
  7. Aporta

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

@AVRC
    "My men and I would like a word with you about the combat devs and your belongings."
  8. Aporta

NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

In warband side flips did a ton to alleviate balance concerns. Flag mod was created to help with RNG flags.
    still had RNG and yea we cant side flip i mean if u think this will be top tourney ur mistaken! if anything this will be a great meme once we get real tournies going but for now why not play, if u really hate bannerlord, then don't?
  9. Aporta

NA Skirmish Completed BSL Discussion *NEW* $360.00 Prize! NA

So far the main complaints about this tournament is RNG and no structure, every warband tournament I played in had random factions and maps week to week. Granted this took place only in the league stage of the tournament, i'm not saying bannerlord's factions are more fair or balanced compared to warband (cuz they not), but this tournament will not be wpl 1 or 2 it won’t be unac, wnl, etc. This will be similar to a weekend cup no one cared about those but just showed up to play cuz why not. Imo flags in warband are way more rng than on bannerlord, in bannerlord u can actually control where it will appear on the map by out moving against ur opponent. I'm not trying to defend anyone or taking a side im just saying what I think alot of ppl overlooked here, I will or someone else will post a roster.
  10. Aporta

[WNL8] Division C - Week 8 | Deadline: 29/03

Kobetourage takes default vs Getting Gud
  11. Aporta

Credits to Rake

I forgot to mention the part about cheaters...
    fking tallie dirty cheater
  12. Aporta

Life of Ciiges

you forgot a massive clip
Back
Top Bottom