Recent content by Apolllo

1. Apolllo

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

well it only took 5 months but they’re laughing now Munby. in other news xamie/garlan is running a new NW campaign!
  2. Apolllo

Give one official server to South America, please.

Good luck getting a server for your region mate
  3. Apolllo

MP is dying already -- this is bad for your business guys!

There were Oceania players but the numbers have gone down due to same map & modes
  4. Apolllo

Issues regarding the forest bandit camp with the last dragon banner piece?

have you tried just going with good troops? also waiting until some parties of mountain bandits leave might help
  5. Apolllo

Matchmaking servers for OCE region

Huge support! OCE skirmish servers and community servers will breathe so much life into this game, people are already losing interest in the MP due to the options being same map siege and TDM or high ping to Asia for Skirmish.
  6. Apolllo

we all just ignoring this one huh
  7. Apolllo

no bring back the old 2010 forums you bastards
  8. Apolllo

in other news XIX and HoW had a scrim on Sunday night which was fun and hopefully becomes a more regular thing leading up to bannerlord!
  9. Apolllo

#fREEEddard In case any of you missed it Osama put on a warband event last night which got like 50-60 people on so that was cool.
  10. Apolllo

RIP Gone before his time but he left his mark on the Oceanic community. I can't imagine how his family & friends are feeling it's been on my mind quite a lot since hearing the news yesterday. When remembering Hamor lets look on the good times, his artillery shots wiping regiments, getting...
  11. Apolllo

Guess I'll just re-hype next year. At least 2020 isn't too far away lol