Recent content by Apocal

1. Apocal

My character got pregnant without being married?

Been playing sandbox for a bit and don't think my character age in this mode. Maybe its a bug. Either way they should fix the model.
    If you disabled death, people won't age either.
  2. Apocal

My character got pregnant without being married?

How many days are a year in this game?
  3. Apocal

Khuzait Culture Bonus needs changing

This culture bonus is absolutely ridiculous.

Not only do the Khuzaits have the most overpowered tree in the game but they have a culture bonus that essentially allows them to win every battle on top of that. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously who thought that making the Khuzaits significantly faster than everything on the campaign map was a good idea?

It means they always get dibs on favorable engagements, - this is probably the reason why they are so notorious for snowballing.

Even when they are disorganized they are often quick enough to wriggle away just in time.
    That's the result of their troop tree, not the culture bonus.
  4. Apocal

Is Smithing fixed/nerfed yet?

Fundamentally, the idea that I'd sit around repeatedly crafting weapons until I finally get to the point I can make one I actually want has got to be one of the more bizarre thoughts to pass through TW's collective brain.
  5. Apocal

The 2016 Demo was better than the current game

The same goes for every lord in Bannerlord. However, at least Warband Lords felt like they had handcrafted faces and names, not just randomly generated in each game like they feel in bannerlord.
    The lords and ladies in Bannerlord have handcrafted faces and names. They've been through a couple of revisions though.
  6. Apocal

The 2016 Demo was better than the current game

Why do you trust what you see in a video meant to generate hype?
    :unsure:

edit:
    After all, why is it that some lords like Count Clias are stanned nearly as much as King Harlaus is
    Who?
  7. Apocal

Maybe I am wrong on this but I have the feeling that lords are not getting 100% the cost of the loot when selling it, and they get some kind of penalty in the same way than the player.
    You're right.
    However as you know there is high trade penalty at weapons / armors, as player if you try to sell or buy same item you can see high price difference. When trade penalty added to this loot->money conversation money inflation is decreased and total clan leader money at mid/late game in all world is decreased.
    The trade penalty was added to their loot. Now it is rare to find an NPC clan with more than about 20,000 denars to their name.
  8. Apocal

Patch Notes e1.5.9

could you explain hoe it was and how its now with this revert?
    The reason why the Sturgian bonus is so strong even though it doesn't seem like it would be is because the description doesn't actually match its true function. The way it actually works is that if a Sturgian party is in snow, they get a +20% boost to their base speed. That means the maximum boost they will get is a full +1.0 speed. If it were to work as described, the maximum boost would top out at +0.1. As a comparison, the Battanian bonus gives a max of +0.45 speed, and the Khuzait bonus gives a max of only +0.2 speed.
    Now it seems to work as advertised so it sucks.
  9. Apocal

Do we have to wrap players in bubblewrap to protect them vs themselves?
    yes.
  10. Apocal

Patch Notes e1.5.9

Fixed Sturgian speed bonus while on snow getting calculated incorrectly.
    Please revert this change. It made Sturgia a legitimately threatening faction in the winter, even for a very skilled player character with a high-tier party. It was also interesting to play with as a Sturgian, because you had a bonus that required a bit of forethought to fully exploit.
  11. Apocal

Easy solution to fix archers without nerfing them or buffing armor

LOL

I appreciate the artwork but you know the lines aren't so clearly delineated. What you're suggesting is that the archers are actually snipers armed with laser guided arrows.

I don't think so. It seems more likely that friendly fire is not enabled. FYI, even on even ground, archers will still continue firing into the fray.
    Oh FF is definitely NOT enabled for AI but they stop loosing arrows if there is a friendly in the way. One sec, I'll get a video.
  12. Apocal

No they don't. I've sent melee into the fray while the archers on higher ground continue to fire away.
    You know they stop loosing arrows when there are friendlies in the way, yeah?
    archers-will-fire-over-their-heads.png

Turning on friendly fire won't stop them from sending arrows over their own side.
  13. Apocal

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Finally after one year after the EA release :grin:
    No, this was something else:
    The reason why the Sturgian bonus is so strong even though it doesn't seem like it would be is because the description doesn't actually match its true function. The way it actually works is that if a Sturgian party is in snow, they get a +20% boost to their base speed. That means the maximum boost they will get is a full +1.0 speed. If it were to work as described, the maximum boost would top out at +0.1. As a comparison, the Battanian bonus gives a max of +0.45 speed, and the Khuzait bonus gives a max of only +0.2 speed.
  14. Apocal

Enable friendly fire.

Right now, only the player is affected by friendly fire. If this applies to every archer, boy, you'd be giving the orders to hold fire as soon as you commit melee. Unless of course your name is Ramsay Bolton.
    You know they stop loosing arrows when there are friendlies in the way, yeah?

Secondly, it would just mean players fully commit to archers, because you can't hit friendlies in the melee if there is no melee.
    taps head
  15. Apocal

On Rebellions

How do you resolve rebellions? The game won't let me do anything to "resolve" a rebellion?
    Just re-take the town. The rebels will disappear after a few weeks
Top Bottom