Recent content by AoC

1. AoC

Let's be honest the multiplayer here is underdone

Those who play small chars like that trade difficulty to hit for less reach. Tall is still generally the meta.
    They aren't faster they just use a faster class or put their weapons away.
    There's somewhat exploity stuff and skill that can make a weapon swing faster.
    Actual cheats don't do these things and focus on auto blockers and radar etc.
    Yep, character size in multiplayer is abused imo. Especially ultra-big and ultra-small ones.

Sheat, drop weapon. Kinda lame tactic, but again not a cheat.

It's skill issue, not actual cheat.

Yep, autoblock is a cheat.
  2. AoC

Let's be honest the multiplayer here is underdone

Also, you can spam cavalry using looter perk which make TDM experience misearable. You have to be pretty bad to die as cav at all, and even me as a terrible cav can rack dozen of kills.

FF was neat update, still need some finetuning, but was step in good direction.
  3. AoC

Map Expanded

New factions are pointless until the game is actually working properly, functional and fun which it currently is not.

Voting doesn't work.
    Diplomacy doesn't work.
    Relation with lords doesn't work.
    Surrender doesn't work.
    Strategic and tactical AI is flawed.
    Personality Traits don't work for AI/player.
    Some skills and companions are insanely grindy.
    Autoresolve is broken.
    Minor factions are half implemented.
    The game has almost no tactical depth due to the weakness of infantry and insane OPness of archers and horse archers.
    Morale is pointless.
    The player has to personally run around the world talking to everyone themselves instead of being able to just send messengers, when they're trying to fight multiple wars.
    Some planned features are still unimplemented.
    And many, many more problems.

There's no point adding more factions to a base game that isn't fun. It'll just be the same frustrating, unfun experience in a new skin.

If TW actually fixes the above problems I'd love to buy a DLC of new factions. But not before then.
    Works for me, new factions would be actually awesome!

Wait, you talk about singleplayer, who the heck play singleplayer?
  4. AoC

MP Everything wrong with kicking

To be honest, removing kick would be better from gameplay pov.
  5. AoC

JUST 3 TDM MAPS FOREVER?

Yes for sure!
    Community servers are what made WB MP cool, official servers only work best for small, competitive modes (not the TW ones Though). For big modes you want cool maps and community run servers, with specific rules, admins, modes.
    Another quite obvious thing that they didn't learn from their WB success.

@AoC Enjoy playing the same couple of maps over and over and over again for the coming years.
    It's not about enjoyment, it's about creating a server that is better than official ones. Right now, not even one exist, which is real shame considering that i played last time on official Warband server in open beta. How long ago the Bannerlord was released? Why community can't create good enough servers yet?
  6. AoC

JUST 3 TDM MAPS FOREVER?

Bad ping is obviously a location issue on the part of the user. My ping is great on a lot of them.

Low playerbase is because too many people play the same five maps on official servers XD
    If you help start a comm server early, it won't have a low player base because it can attract players before the official servers do.

Which strange settings are you referring to?
    Can't remember, played in rarely as it sucks. Even now there is exactly 0 players. Best server that have TDM/Battle have like 40+ ping, which sucks donkey balls. I can just as well play on asian or randomly mash keys on the keyboard, it's unbearable.

Also, performance of custom maps stinks, a lot.
  7. AoC

JUST 3 TDM MAPS FOREVER?

What do you mean by they suck?
    Bad ping, low playerbase, strange settings.
  8. AoC

Racism as soon as I enter the game

Banter is joking around with your friends. I don't care about being called an n word, im white, I care when they get geniuenly angry at me for not playing well in one round and kick me out of the game several times and call me an "inmigrant"??? the worst part is that they were probably polish or somewhere in east europe... lmao. Growing balls won't make these players stop acting like children and kicking out their teammates out of the game for no reason, reporting them will do, and I didn't before because I didn't care about it the last time, now I found the screens and remembered to report this. Keep your children slurs to yourself, or write them all you want, I can always mute people, but don't kick me or teamkill me and mess with my experience for no reason
    Don't you just do anti-polish racism here? Reported.
  9. AoC

JUST 3 TDM MAPS FOREVER?

People need to stay away from the official servers and join community ones more. They have the ability to put new maps in the rotation!
    Not sure about any new TDM maps, but there are certainly community Siege maps out there!

I am making a couple of Siege maps myself and if people only populate the TW servers, I am less motivated to make more for sure, as they won't be played much.

It seems unlikely that TW will produce more maps at this stage, so don't get your hopes up.

Just join community servers and ask for more maps there.
    Community server sucks, so only official servery are viable choice.
  10. AoC

Need More Info impossible to play multiplayer, packet loss

Same, will send you pm with packetloss.
  11. AoC

Need More Info High Ping on EU servers

Any update, i got hit with bad connection symbol pretty much on all maps, ping spike from 26 to 76 and game is choppy and unplayable. Central Europe too.
  12. AoC

Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

Who cares what happens in team deathmatch? No offense, but isn't it a casual gamemode anyways?
    You can't play skirmish or captain, so only tdm and siege have any playerbase. So yeah, it counts.
  13. AoC

Classes

one thing I find very strange is that lore-wise khuzaits are the horse faction and battania are supposed to be forest based and have weaker cav. Yet in skirmish battania cav is broken with both speed dmg and long spear, combo that no other faction has, on top of that they have a choice of picking throwing. Then there is khuzait cav with neither cause shield is a perk on its own and their horse is paper and spear dmg low. So khuzaits have weaker inf, weaker light cav, archer is also weaker cause heavy archer doesn't have the hunter perk, the only thing they have going for them is the triple spawn round 2 if you played eco round 1 and their heavy cav with long lance.

Cmon either khuzaits are trash at inf or at cav don't make them trash at both
    Battania lack heavy cav, so their low tier cav is better.
  14. AoC

There are too many cavalry in team deathmatch, which means that earning gold is too easy there.
  15. AoC

More often than not, there's more than one archer shooting at the horse. Try at least ten of them, and the need to aim will often dissipate since the sheer volume of arrows is such that not getting hit is impossible.
    flashn00b locuta, casa finita. Of course it's not an issue with 10 archers against lone cavalry, i also can't deal as melee against 10 archers...

Problem is, there is too many cav, and one cav can kill many enemies with ease. I played some archer, and while i shoot terrible, archers have really easy time racking a lot of gold and can hold it's own in melee.
Back
Top Bottom