Recent content by Anthropoid

1. Anthropoid

Stefan Molyneux

The crew of Peter Bogossian is also a good source . . . I just stumbled on them recently. I'm leaning toward counter-revolutionary or even reactionary! :grin: Ah! I see you are still an adherent to the order :smile: I think many of you know that I have a Ph.D. and worked as a professor for...
  2. Anthropoid

Decided not to buy this Bannerlord game.

Thanks! I'm a bit distracted right now, but now that I have it reinstalled I am set up to investigate more!
  3. Anthropoid

Stefan Molyneux

I have not listened to him much. But what little I have, I find I agree with him to a shocking extent. So . . . yes, I DO like to listen to Dave Rubin. I'm also growing fond of Joe Rogan, though Joe is a bit less clear in his thinking and subject to emotional judgements. There are also a host of...
  4. Anthropoid

Stefan Molyneux

New Totalitarian Tribalism is a family of post-Marxist ideological and political movements which began to arise in the 1990s after the fall of the Soviet Union, but with intellectual roots that extend deeper into at least the 20th century. New Totalitarian Tribalism is analogous to what Victor...
  5. Anthropoid

Okay, I owned M&B and Warband off of Gamersgate. Transferred the serials over to Steam last night and fired up Warband. I think my "BIG TEXT" setting on Win OS is forking the game UI though. Mouse is completely unresponsive . . .
  6. Anthropoid

Who of the old guard are still around?

Turned 72 earlier this spring. Seeing changes every year of course, but honestly . . . I think MOST of the worst changes happened right around 45 or 50 and since then, I've managed to maintain a steady state much more readily than I would've ever guessed. The one thing that I find continually...
  7. Anthropoid

Stefan Molyneux

He's going strong on Bit-Chute though! You New Totalitarian Tribalists are gonna have to try a LOT harder if actually silencing the Molyneews of the world is your actual goal. Great Leap Forward!? https://www.*****ute.com/video/zhSAQ9JlsGM/ Fact is, your revolution is losing badly. It is likely...
  8. Anthropoid

So . . . I have not bought a Taleworld's game for ages. I guess Warband must've been the last one, and I'm not even sure if I have it on Steam or bought it through some other source (Gamersgate? Is that the Paradox distributor out of Stockholm?). Last I remember playing M&B I was playing lots...
  9. Anthropoid

Introduction/Hello thread

. . . ick . . .
  10. Anthropoid

Stefan Molyneux

The New Totalitarian Tribe marches on. Youtube has finally deplatformed Mr. Molyneux
  11. Anthropoid

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

I have no idea of the accuracy or validity of what is being presented in that figure, and given it is from Vox I don't place any basic trust in it. Nonetheless, as a thought exercise . . . What if we were to replace as follows: Homicide (20x) -> Homicides with Firearms convictions Motor Vehicle...
  12. Anthropoid

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

DAMMIT! You still make more sense than every one else I know! :smile: I'm . . . well . . . stunned and a bit honored that my 2016 election circus thread has lived on for so long. Something tells me that the 2020 is going to be a real humdinger of an "Inversion Festival!"
  13. Anthropoid

Introduction/Hello thread

HOLLEEE . . . you people are still around!? Hey question here: I saw in the prompt when I got in here that the PMs on the old site were the one thing that "couldn't get ported over." So nice of them to not just vaporize it all. I've got probably 50 PMs going back to like . . . 2009 from...
  14. Anthropoid

The Refugee Kafuffle

I used to be a refugee. Then I took an arrow to the knee.