Recent content by Annynduir

1. Annynduir

Warband: Create New or Modify Existing Factions?

This may help..

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1016814/what-to-do-with-unexpected-indent-in-python

What are you using to code with?  I use notepad++ and have never encountered this problem.
  2. Annynduir

Co-op modder's thread

Hmm bad idea, did you have a problem with polls in game after changing the squad size?  I'm not sure if its that or the new animation triggers that are somehow breaking the ability to call a vote.
  3. Annynduir

Co-op modder's thread

Hmm pretty sure thats what I changed.  I was playing around with other things back when I last tried though.  I'll give it another go but thanks for clarifying bad Idea.

Yeah that was it.  I was ill when I last tried to mod this (making good use of my time off work) so in my fuzziness I decided I'd update it in module_presentations.  Which was a bit stupid really in hindsight.  But yeah, changed it in module_scripts and mission_templates and thats it working.  Epic battles await!
  4. Annynduir

Attributes change

Madvader is the man! haha
  5. Annynduir

Attributes change

This is one way but I'm sure there must be a way of doing it in the module system somehow.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=122642.0
  6. Annynduir

Co-op modder's thread

Well, made a lot of progress.  Got 4 factions in now.  Working on some custom animation stuff that davee from vikingr is helping me with.  I'll be OSP'ing the scripts once we work out how to make them work in WFaS.

Got another question though.  Is the 6 troops per squad in captain co-op hard coded?  I've been looking through the scripts trying to find where its defined but not having much luck.  I did find 1 variable and changed it but it had no effect in game.
  7. Annynduir

Reticle adjustment.

There is an auto weapon script somewhere (sure I've linked it in the modopedia) but from what I was reading there is a problem with it in newer versions of warband because some functions changed.  You'd need to do some research.

Had a look for you..
    Automatic weapons and grenades - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,114371.0.html
  8. Annynduir

Attributes change

Probably, I'm not sure of the specifics myself but I'm coding in WFaS just now and noticed that thats what they have done. (Much to my frustration because I wanted to use crossbows.)  WFaS is basically the code from warband so you shouldn't have any problem working it out if you know what it is you are looking for.
  9. Annynduir

Attributes change

If you download the module system for WFaS, they've done exactly that.  All the crossbow code now relates to firearms.
  10. Annynduir

openbrf and colour

DaLiO said:
    right-click on your darkened_chainmail in OpenBrf list and choose 'Compute LODs', save it and try...

No you are right, for some reason when I'm generating LOD's with 1 particular set of models its generating them without the colour.  If I then apply it to the LOD's its correct.
    Thanks very much for pointing me back there again!
  11. Annynduir

openbrf and colour

I'm doing it in WFaS, wonder if its anything to do with that, hmm :/
  12. Annynduir

Modopedia 2

Updated with some stuff.  Suggestions for what to add still please. I'm not online all the time I can't possibly keep on top of this without people suggesting links.
  13. Annynduir

openbrf and colour

I've already generated the LOD's, they are coloured dark too.
  14. Annynduir

Warband: Create New or Modify Existing Factions?

This is why I made the modopedia...  I suggest you look at the getting started section.  Good luck!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,113991.0.html
  15. Annynduir

openbrf and colour

OK I am in NO WAY a proficient openbrf/texturer whatever.  I can do the basics. I was making a sort of evil faction in my mod and therefore wanted to blacken up some chainmail armour to look nasty.  So I thought I'd use the colour tool within openbrf.  However, despite the effect looking great...
Back
Top Bottom