Recent content by ANleas

1. EU_A_PW_RP Town Watch application thread [OPEN]

Why do you want to be a member of the force?
    I wish to do creative Roleplay in the role as a Town Guard and willing to help and protect the people in the Town.
    I will do all, I can not to abuse my powers and show respect to my superiors and listen to everyone.

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you?
    I would say 9

Are you willing to use a teamspeak channel we have setup for you?
    I am currently having issues with my mic, but I will be in there and listen to the others.

Do you see yourself as an admin in the future?
    I dont think, I have the skills yet to be an Admin. It requires alot of leaderskills to be one.

What is you're in Game Name?
    ANleas

How good are you at speaking English? (scale of 1-10)
    9 I would say.

Members of the force that will vouch for you?
    I havnt used my time to know the lot in the server yet.

Age? 16

steam name? Steam Login name is [email protected] Name would be ANleas

How active are you? Very much.

The rules placed on the force are extremely strict and the training is difficult are you sure you can cope with the pressure? I can.

What is you're RP Standard and how would you deal with people that can't RP properly?
    I will allways RP with others that wants to RP with me. If I find new people that is unsure about RP, I will teach then covertly or call an Admin if I do not have time for them.
  2. [RCC Server RP Event] Roleplay Event - Today!

Wait whats the mumble server's name? what language server?
  3. [RCC Server RP Event] Roleplay Event - Today!

Can I be a Weapon Trader? Btw doesnt people just buy weps in the town keep or? But I wanna be weapon trader if buying yourself is restricted :grin:
  4. RCC banned??

How long am I ******** banned? Waited 2 days now to join! Omg... People said i randomed which I did not.. or atleast I remmeber way too bad then. And I was only kicked 1 time for stealing, not 3. Unban me now please. Thank you!
  5. RCC banned??

Yesterday I was playing PWmod on the RCC server. First, I got kicked by Hummelz without any reason because I Stole for him. And seriously, if I got kicked from that, there would not be anyone playing on the PWmod server anymore. Everyone steal. Then secondly, I joined Metalheads Pike militia.. I...
Back
Top Bottom