Recent content by anikingamers

1. Need More Info Mods not loading

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try a clean install?
    I had already done this, didn't fix the issue
  2. Need More Info Mods not loading

Summary: When I launch the game from steam and the launcher opens, I used to be able to play with the mods and turn them on. But this is a new device, and ever since I downloaded it, I can't activate any of the mods except the birth/death options mod. I used to play on a laptop, where all the...
  3. Resolved My mods won't turn on

While I've never had this issue myself and I'm not certain it will fix it, you can try to delete your launcher config file at %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\LauncherData.xml and run the launcher again.
    Still doesn't work. Deleted it, still the same issue. Can't interact with anything but the Birth and Death options mod. Everything else is stuck off. I even went into that file and made sure everything was set to true.
  4. Resolved My mods won't turn on

Summary: I have a bit of an issue with the game. I recently started playing on a new PC, same account and everything. Though, through the launcher, I can no longer turn any of the base game mods (such as native, story mode, sandbox etc) on anymore. Before, I had the issue where I couldn't turn...
Back
Top Bottom