Recent content by anifreak

1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

What's wrong with Karaz a Karak?
    mlJN4Tl.jpg
    And is there anything I can do to fix this?

I was able to work around it using the fix provided for AzeaBraxi.
  2. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Does markas the wise ever change his stock of weapons or am I stuck with what I got rolled with?
  3. Co-ruler question

I read that I could marry isolla or arwa and be co-ruler of their kingdom after the rebellion. But once I'm co-ruler, would I be able to change the name of the kingdom and alter the kingdom policies?
  4. Minor patch - Backspace tactics menu

Can I know what I need to change in the presentations module myself? When I just replace the presentations text file it fixes my battle map but then it turns a few of my reports like lord and courtship relations, holdings and all that other stuff into a bunch of random dialog from the strings file, probably because I've modified the game a bit so the presentations text file you have doesn't match my changes or something.
  5. Support

anifreak said:
    I'm getting an "Unexpected end of file" error when starting a new game because of troops.txt. All I did was remove the comment for the extra companions so that they would be available. I've also done the necessary steps in the scripts and strings file for the companions. I've read that these type of errors are usually caused by the wrong count at the top of the troops.txt, but after compiling it seems like it's the right number, 1809 for expanded w/out the extra companions and 1875 w/ the companions. Am I missing any steps?

Found the problem, one of the companions had an empty (like this "") second name.
    Fixed that last one, but now after getting the companions to work I enter a tournament and my game crashes. It doesn't crash when I comment out all the extra companions in the three relevant module files. Is there something in the scripts, strings or troops related to npcs that I might have edited wrongly to cause a crash when joining a tournament? I guess I'll just play using the normal companions for now, native tournaments are too boring.
  6. Support

I'm getting an "Unexpected end of file" error when starting a new game because of troops.txt. All I did was remove the comment for the extra companions so that they would be available. I've also done the necessary steps in the scripts and strings file for the companions. I've read that these type of errors are usually caused by the wrong count at the top of the troops.txt, but after compiling it seems like it's the right number, 1809 for expanded w/out the extra companions and 1875 w/ the companions. Am I missing any steps?

Found the problem, one of the companions had an empty (like this "") second name.
  7. Post *Your* Dream Women

:smile:
    n7283833828_471932_8142.jpg

n7283833828_471931_7925.jpg

n7283833828_471928_7266.jpg

n7283833828_2291427_2930025.jpg

8. Post your Dream Women Mk.2

Siobhanphotobucket1.jpg

00eb9be5.jpg

a016a226.jpg

tn-1000_02182010_kb003550.jpg

7a9b608a.jpg

32153611.jpg

:lol: Not really a flattering picture of her but.. meh... i like it
    sm1v.jpg

sm2w.jpg

sm3r.jpg

sm4i.jpg

Different atmosphere for the last one
    elly_tran_ha_52.jpg
    :cool:
  9. Post your Dream Women Mk.2

af3b8e55.jpg
  10. Horse charge too powerful?

Mythos said:
    Ummm... his argument is invalid because he uses good units? What? I don't know if some seperate argument got started, but the fact that they're top tier units doesn't change that their charge is horrendously overpowered.

Very, very, very true!

Stylus said:
    Most of you are arguing the case using a single horse as the subject. I doubt anyone would have charged an army with a single horse unit. That would be a mistake and an epic one at that.

And that's the problem, the fact that a single horse is able to do something which would require a sizeable group to achieve.
  11. the Kick ass things you can do On M&B a list of 1000

orbitup said:
    Very original.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,59106.0.html

Yes, quite a maverick to think of something so unique. (being sarcastic obviously)
    Maybe some of you can get ideas of what to post in here.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,59106.0.html
  12. Post your Dream Women Mk.2

Cleidophoros said:
    that beard gotta go first.

something with a little less "hair", so to speak.
    mq002.jpg
  13. Post your Dream Women Mk.2

zooey121008.jpg

mq007.jpg
  14. Post your Dream Women Mk.2

nguynngcanhae5.jpg

jordana_brewster.jpg

Layla%20Kayleigh%20%201.jpg

karima-adebibe-lara-croft.jpg
  15. Post your Dream Women Mk.2

D'Sparil said:
    anifreak said:

Photoshop POWAAAA!!!!

317687629_1fbfeea911_o.jpg

http://skirmisher.org/folly/angelica-panganibans-disconcerting-dressing-room-pics-show-the-wonders-of-photoshop/

OMFG! Now I know the power of photoshop!
Back
Top Bottom