Recent content by AngryPanCake

1. AngryPanCake

Clothes that fit character's gender and culture

same issue here, mostly when male lords are taken prisoner and a few of them are wearing fancy dresses!
    Not all of them look good in certain dresses.
  2. AngryPanCake

Modded NullReferenceException

Anything?
  3. AngryPanCake

Modded NullReferenceException

Hello, I know TW does not help with modded BL, but I was hoping other players that experience the same crash to direct me towards a fix or something that may help with this. Currently using v1.2.8 and have been experiencing random crashes with below exception. I tried the "Null Hero Fix", but it...
  4. AngryPanCake

Stop companions from donating troops

Did not know this was an issue! And this sounds like a pretty bad problem to have. That's another reason I usually don't have "independent" parties, which is a bummer because I know I'm missing out in different game play opportunities.

The other thing that's happening with me is Companions randomly create their own parties! Have you guys come accross that issue?
  5. AngryPanCake

some sort of new silent update today?

you using steam workshop? someone may have updated their mod to 1.2.7, which could lead to crashes with it on 1.1.6
    Yes, I am using Steam and thanks for the info...it's probably what happened.
    I did pin down the "culprit" and disabled that mod.
    Again, thank you.
  6. AngryPanCake

some sort of new silent update today?

On Steam, I am playing version 1.1.6. When I fired up the game today, it crashed on startup! I saw the game updated, but I do not understand why it did so as there are no more updates for 1.1.6. That was supposed to be the last "stable" version of the game prior to this most recent 1.2.7...
  7. AngryPanCake

Recent Crash

Not much to go on, so it's just a guess. One of the parameters, likely Kingdom, was broke by one of the mods. If you have a mod that alters kingdoms in someway or even overrides any of the Helpers.FactionHelper.CanPlayerOfferVassalage, then you should start there. Make a post/comment on the mod's website asking the author to assist you.

Thanks for the reply.
    The mods I'm using that may alter kingdoms are: Diplomacy and Allegiance Overhaul. I wonder if it's one of these!
  8. AngryPanCake

Recent Crash

Hello, Since my game is modded, I can not post this in the crash report. So I was hoping maybe some players can help me with this recent crash report: Running beta 1.2.4 Exception information Type: System.NullReferenceException Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...
  9. AngryPanCake

Prison Breaks still moronic, makes me stop playing.

I did notice more than just the usual 2 that attack you at a time lately.
    Taking on more than 2-3 well armored guards at a time is very challenging.

My technique is to stand right by a doorway, I always use the short sword, which is less likely to snag walls/door frames. The guards with their longer swords, or axes/maces that need swinging rooms more often than not hit the door frame. I try to stab strainght into the opponent or slash/swing downward with my short sword, it is less likely to hit the top of the doorway!

I lost every duel in the open, but give me a doorway and I can take 2-3 opponents at a time. If I'm in the middle of a hallway and the guards come at me, I always retreat to the closest doorway!
  10. AngryPanCake

I do have to say, I will miss this feeling...

Yeah, one thing that made me consider this is that in another game, Battania took Hubyar and set up shop. More power to them!

What are the clan icons depicted in the screenshot? Are the ones that are not native to the Western Empire, independent/rebel clans that joined your kingdom? what Mod is that?
  11. AngryPanCake

More than one companion going into settlements

Yeah, companions in your party (and maybe army?) are all found in the town scene now, rather than them staying in the tavern. I thought that companions always stayed in the tavern, so I suggested to visit the tavern when you enter the town so that you could ask your bodyguard to gather them all in a reasonably quick time. But apparently they are in random places in the town, so if you want your bodyguard to gather your companions to attack an alley, it takes like 3 minutes.

You are right, the companions are disseminated accross town with one of them following you around. You can ask that one to gather the rest of them and like you said within a short amount of time, they gather around you. When taking over alleys, the fray allows them to earn experience and seems to help level them up.

That was a great addition to vanilla, very happy to discover this feature!
  12. AngryPanCake

EDIT: I just tested it and it's apparently not a thing (anymore?). I vaguely remember all companions staying in the tavern, but apparently that's not true (now?) our companions are out and about in the town.

Companions out and about in the town in Vanilla?
  13. AngryPanCake

I think it was ‘followers,

Not familiar with that one, I'll look it up.
    Thank you.
  14. AngryPanCake

Can’t you just ask the companion who is following you to gather everyone? I thought that works in Vanilla. They are all in the settlement. They just aren’t all following you.

I did not realize it was in vanilla!
    It seemed to me they were represented with green crown icons spread out in the town, but I did not see the green crowns anymore so I didn't know it was part of vanilla.
    Thank you, I'll interact with the companion and ask to gather the rest then.
  15. AngryPanCake

Hello everyone, This might not be the right place to ask about mods, if so please move the post to the appropriate subforum. This being said, I was wondering if any of you know what mod allowed the player to take more than just one character into the settlement? I was experimenting with...
Back
Top Bottom