Recent content by Angell0

1. Angell0

Resolved Tree inside Danustica's Velvet Vivery

Summary:there is s a tree in velvet veavery in Danustica How to Reproduce: go to Danustica's velvet veavery Have you used cheats and if so which: gold cheat Scene Name (if related):velvet veavery / Danustica Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: win 10 pro GPU:GTX 1070Ti GPU Driver...
  2. Angell0

Resolved 1.5.8 bandit hideout crash

Taleworlds, I am very impressed with how you resolved this bug ! you made the bystanders ghosts ..... BRAVO ! this really helps with the immersion into the game !
  3. Angell0

What the hell, beta 1.5.8

they fixed it with today's hotfix, but the bandits themselves won't disappear, you'll have to hunt them down, or wait until NPC lords and caravans clear them out over time
  4. Angell0

In Progress 1.5.8 someone forgot to change some icons :)

4A25034E181C6E53A7C10A86C1B5E47DFA6B8CCA
  5. Angell0

Bannerlord!

pai pana acum au lucrat la perkuri si au lucrat sa rezolve snowball effect cand o factiune i cam toata harta. Au introdus revoltele si optiune de educare a minoriilor din clanul tau. Din cate am inteles or sa rafineze jocul, poate o sa faca ca si caracterul tau sa poata muri in batalie la fel ca ceilalti eroi / lorzi , in afara de faptul ca imbatraneste
    in orice caz ar trebui sa fie un roadmap care spun ce au in plan
  6. Angell0

sent a bunch of those !
    happy bug hunting ! :grin:
  7. Angell0

Bandit spawn rate issue

Also noticed prisioners stoped joining my party .
    noticed that too, also overflowing ur party doesn't make them desert . i currently have more than twice the size of army i should have
  8. Angell0

Bandit spawn rate issue

also bringing some of my screeshots

23B96B3C60F3D2E57D43A151F17B2F341C4A9192
    0702A663F9F34210D0C3D3552344069D9A12E76D
    96D1925775FE7D834C1BE5BD205F4AA847E0C705
  9. Angell0

i did sent a bunch of crash reports via crush report tool

how do i find the file that i should upload ?
  10. Angell0

In Progress 1.5.8 someone forgot to change some icons :)

11. Angell0

Resolved Cavalry troops bend too much with new cheering animations

can confirm the bug. Happens to my vanilla play too
  12. Angell0

after clearing any bandit hideout and dueling the final boss, attempting to shoot remaining bandits with nobelman's bow will crash the game
  13. Angell0

Resolved betal 1.4.2 light source too bright in Danustica Brewery

https://prnt.sc/sva473 i don't remember the time f day i took the screenshot, i think it was on fown or dusk, but might be during the day. I went to buy the brewery then i observed this
Back
Top Bottom