Recent content by Angarato

1. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Was bored and made this. I don't do texturing but I thought someone may get some use out of it.

SCYOB.png

In case anyone needs a primitive backwards-scythe thing.
  2. which troops are calvary

Anything on horseback is cavalry.
  3. Mount&Blade no longer an RPG (?)

It seems to me that we're making a bunch of fuss over nothing. I'm sure Armagan (or Ipek) simply looked at the front page one day, decided it could use a bit of cleaning up, and rewrote it. There doesn't have to be a hidden motive behind everything.
  4. The Clock Strikes Twelve.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3769/ono0vw.jpg

There you go.  :smile:
  5. The Clock Strikes Twelve.

The 'sorry guys' thread. Page two or three I think. It might not be obvious at first.
  6. I've Been Trying To Download.........mods

Those readme files are just mod development notes that come with the vanilla M&B installation. Most mods should have their own installer, in which case you'd just install everything to mount&blade\modules\

If you're still having trouble with certain mods it might help to post which ones you're trying to download.

Hope that helps.
  7. creation

That'd be the ingame edit mode. Enable it in the configuration file, and press ctrl + e to enter it. This topic has some more details. To edit weapons you'll need a program like Wings3d.
  8. Soliciting Input regarding the Mod Discussion forum

Which Stickies do we REALLY need here?  Off the top of my head, I think we should have the "welcome" thread (see #1 above),  the Mod User's FAQ, the mod makers Q&A thread, the Mod list, and possibly the Mod related website list (waffling on that one).

Agreed. I'm also tending to agree with Merentha on the website list. As for the discussion guidelines, I think the sort of things posted presently (questions related to modding in general etc...) are appropriate for this subforum. My only objection is that it sometimes seems cluttered by all the master threads for existing mods. Perhaps a separate subforum for discussion/development of said mods?
  9. hi, I need a conversion of the great lance

I could whip one up. A sharp one or a blunt one?
  10. PYTHON SCRIPT/SCHEME EXCHANGE

Don't we already have one?
  11. Sorry guys...

It depends on whose health you're talking about.  :grin:
  12. Sorry guys...

What's happening at midnight? Someone want to let me in on this?
  13. such a noob...........

UV mapping isn't one of my strong points, but here is a simple tutorial that's helped me before. A quick google search also returns this and this.

Hope that helps.
Back
Top Bottom