Recent content by AnFhile

1. AnFhile

EU Native Battle Completed Plans for the future tournament

No more retard admins. Ty.
  2. AnFhile

[WLL] Play of the Tournament Submission Thread

Unless a large amount of submissions are suddenly posted, this will be cancelled and defaulted to the one person who submitted a clip.
  3. AnFhile

[WLL] Ladder & Fixtures

Updated, this current iteration dictates the playoffs.

Raphael from House of Folkesson has very kindly offered to swap position with a team in division B in order fix the major shortcomings from the picking system. The team which will swap with House of Folkesson in the playoffs will be Boynuzlu Kurtlar Partisi as most will agree they've been the hardest done with the picking system in having to play tougher opponents more than most (also because they cried the most).

The picking / ladder system wasn't perfect, if built upon in a future tournament it might be fixed but I thought it was worth trying and I regret NOTHING. Good luck in the playoffs everyone.
  4. AnFhile

[WLL] Discussion & Suggestion Thread

yo - where can i post my match recordings on ?

Sorry this was forgotten, an oversight which has now been corrected. Please post your VoD on this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wrc-streams-vods.437902/
  5. AnFhile

[WLL] Streams and VoDs Thread

Streams and VoDs If you wish to post about an upcoming stream please use this thread. Please also post your match/scrim VoDs to this thread. Anyone can stream if given permission from each of the team's captains or the tournament administration to do so.
  6. AnFhile

Mention if it was during an official in description or video title and that will weigh in favour of your clip, similar to how we will judge who is popping off and who they're popping off against.

Again this is just a fun thing I thought would be fun, it won't be perfect and I hope a lot of forum drama will come of it.
  7. AnFhile

[WLL] Team Rosters

Team Name: House of Folkesson
    Addition

Tiger_Tiger4306051ID2
    Removal
    Ossi

Accepted removal of capped player (Ossi) after discussing with Folkesson.
  8. AnFhile

Play of the Tournament Please post your clips you wish to submit for the play of the tournament below. There is a €25 prize for winning and submissions will close at the end of the penultimate week of the tournament.
  9. AnFhile

[WLL] Warband Ladder League

Sign-ups Closed The sign-up period has ended leaving us with a grand total of 20 teams. These teams have been loosely seeded by the admin team for the initial picking night which will be hosted by RonnyJonny using the WLL Discord on Tuesday 12/04/2022 at 19:00 BST.
  10. AnFhile

[WLL] Announcements

Sign-ups Closed
    The sign-up period has ended leaving us with a grand total of 20 teams. These teams have been loosely seeded by the admin team for the initial picking night which will be hosted by RonnyJonny using the WLL Discord on Tuesday 12/04/2022 at 19:00 BST.​
  11. AnFhile

Shouldn't the tourney start after easter? It's this sunday so you could easily just start the tourney after easter.
    This please. Especially with the 12 men roster cap.

You have an entire week to play your official. The following week you will have Good Friday (bank holiday in Ireland unsure about other countries), a normal Saturday holiday wise, Easter Sunday which is a holiday, and then a Monday bank holiday.

I understand that people will be using some of these holidays to do something other than playing Warband but I personally feel you still have more than enough time to play your official on one of the days of Easter Weekend.

I said this but his reply was people will all play warband so people don't have real life things to do by that assumption

wtf u going on a 4 day egg hunt with the easter bunny or something?
  12. AnFhile

[WLL] Signups + Introduction

As posted in the Announcement Thread

1 Day Sign-up Extension

The signup deadline will be extended to tomorrow 22:00 BST, 11/04/2022 as it will allow for some more last minute teams to form, as the tournament weeks will start on Tuesdays to allow for officials to be played on Mondays anyway, it wont delay anything.
  13. AnFhile

[WLL] Announcements

1 Day Sign-up Extension

The signup deadline will be extended to tomorrow 22:00 BST, 11/04/2022 as it will allow for some more last minute teams to form, as the tournament weeks will start on Tuesdays to allow for officials to be played on Mondays anyway, it wont delay anything.

Week 1 Pick Night

WLL Week 1 Pick Night will be Tuesday at 19:00 BST, 12/04/2022. Captains will be asked to select their opponent when asked using the #picking-text-channel in the WLL Discord. It has also been changed to a 2 minute timer so other people aren't waiting too long. RonnyJonny will be hosting the first pick night.

Week 1 Maps + Factions

Also while I'm getting the stuff for the nice Map/faction pictures, I'll just let you know here that the Week 1 maps will be Beairteas v2 (Sarranids + Swadia) and Castellum (Rhodoks + Sarranids). A thread for each week will be posted once I get the pretty pictures.
  14. AnFhile

[WLL] Servers & Bookings

Servers and Booking Please note that we're currently in daylight saving time, so all the booking times will now be in GMT +1. If you are unsure of how this translates to your time zone, you can check it here. Also a huge thank you to LordMetzger for hosting the servers and to Bullez for...
  15. AnFhile

So winning playoffs will be rewarded but not 1st to 3rd place? correct me If Im wrong

Yes, I will be funding it myself and dividing a 3rd place prize among a team of 12 wouldn't even give each player a coffee and would simply takeaway from the winners. That is my opinion on it anyway.
    For the prize for the play, I would say get the captain to vote it, or selected individuals of different ethnicities and communities, to prevent croynism from certain individuals, yes looking at the numerous turkish community.

Eh if it happens it happens I guess, keep in mind we'll be picking the 5 best clips so they will need to do something impressive to qualify.
Back
Top Bottom