Recent content by andy-b23

1. SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

They are not that difficult but when the game crashes it usually does somewhere in a hideout quest.
  2. Trading price depreciation??!

In real life you don't trade stuff in packages of size 5. you go to the seller and get a price for the amount you wish to buy. This amount would have a price which considers the market. The same happens in the game but looks weird because we do make a lot of transactions with size 5. One after the other instead one big.
  3. Suggestion to improve leveling and immersion: Add books, teachers and learning

I think this is already in the making and will be added later
  4. How to lvl up crossbow if the only crossbow available is above your skill?

You need to pick one up in a battle :grin:D I know its dumb

And dismount my horse? I am a lord, my feet never touch the dirty battlefield.
  5. Healers

Assigned surgeon role?
  6. How to lvl up crossbow if the only crossbow available is above your skill?

Question says it. I only can find Cbows with min 20 but I only have 15. So how to?
  7. SP - General When an item in your inventory is an upgrade, highlight it

Maybe just make the background of the weapon depending on the tier. But no gay colors, different shadings or so
  8. War, War maybe changes?

In Warband war was more a random thing which came and went without any meaning. It lost it's true implications and meaning due to its randomness. Will that be different in Bannerlord? Will war be war again? I mean that on a bigger scale than just 2 fractions are fighting which each other...
  9. Not being funny but if i die from covid-19 before i play this game

What are the chances that there is at least one guy who was waiting for this game and dies of Corona before EA realeas?
    Anyways a big F to him/her
  10. [MODDING IDEAS] What setting interests you the most among these (Singleplayer)?

Post Nuclear Setting but without Guns. Only Meele/Bows etc like in the original.
  11. New early access info from steam

Let's see who will be faster releasing a polished Bannerlord version. Taleworlds or Modders
  12. In depth infos about usability?

The in-game codex is shown at 11:09 in this video at at 13:40 shows the "concepts" tab which seems to include such things

This one is nice, thank you.
  13. In depth infos about usability?

Is there any video or article which has a focus on the usability/UI/management part of Bannerlord? I saw the few gameplay videos of Bannerlord and would like to know, how the UI/usability/management will be throughout the game. I really hope Taleworlds has made a decent job in this area to give...
  14. Was bedeuten rote Fertigkeitswerte?

tatsächlich Danke! meine Ausrüstung war zu schwer (und auch bei so gut wie jedem meiner Hero´s) irgendwie blöd da so spät drauf zu kommen, jetzt brauch ich für jeden eine andere Rüstung. Wäre interessant wie viel ich max. tragen darf... muss ich mal schauen

Bilder durfte ich auf Grund meines niedrigen Ranges noch nicht posten, sorry musste daher den Umweg nehmen
Back
Top Bottom