Recent content by Andropov

1. Do you play with equal damage?

Meaning, the damage for you and your allies is set to the 100%. I tried but it's very difficult to win tournaments, even with save scumming, since one hit from a 2h sword can knock you out. I'm considering lowering it to 1/2 but then I'd feel like I'm cheating. Anyone have any tips?
  2. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Thanks. Does it cost money or does it automatically go into your inventory?
  3. [B] OSP Warband Item Variants 1.6 RELEASED (New Screens)

How do I get more of the items available at merchants? It's annoying having to ride around the world to find one article of clothing.
  4. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Is there a tweak where I can make all possible armors, weapons, and horses available to buy? It's a hassle riding around the world trying to find something, especially with the OSP mod installed.
  5. Personality of the six kings?

Are they randomly generated, are they preset, or am I just getting a placebo type effect when it comes to personalities? It seems like King Yargolek is strategic and calculating and unlikely to do stupid things. King Ragnar does stupid things for the sake of "honor"; tends to hold feasts...
  6. Is there any mod that lets you kill lords?

I'm playing as a revolutionary peasant and don't understand why I can't kill lords. It's an unnecessary limitation. Are there any mods that let you kill them? Meaning add-ons, not whole modules a la Brytenwalda or Rus XVII.
  7. [Suggestion] - The Heraldic Editor

I am bumping this thread so maybe people can make this once more people see it and know about it.
  8. Bugs & Other Problems OLD

I try to play but I get the message "get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a". How should I fix this?
  9. The Text Refreshment Mod 0.963b - Updated January 26th, 2011

Please help. The game is unplayable without better text. I don't understand what's going on more than half the time, and when I do, it is nonsensical and totally breaks my immersion.
  10. The Text Refreshment Mod 0.963b - Updated January 26th, 2011

When I use this mod, the merchant at the beginning of the game saves me and when he brings me home, the "The merchant of ___ opens the door and lets you in" or whatever beige text screen keeps appearing even when I say "Ok". The merchant is in a running position in the millisecond I see him.
  11. BUG Reports v 1.332

This only happens with the Text Refershment mod. Without it, everything works fine.
  12. BUG Reports v 1.332

When I kill the mugger at the beginning and enter the merchant's house, the screen keeps going back to the "Thankfully you were saved by the merchant" or whatever beige screen with text. I press Ok, but in less than a second it goes back to that screen again.
  13. How to improve sieges.

Sieges are a hassle and are not fun. Is there a mod to increase the amount of ladders or add a siege tower?
Back
Top Bottom