Recent content by AndreyRaD

1. In Progress No info how much tribute you will get or give if accept peace offer

Summary: When i get an offer from my lords about make peace with any1 there is literally 0 info about do i give or take tribute and how much it is. Sometimes it is so weird to see that my lords want to make peace and after accepting i give 560 tibute when i am 5600 power vs 600. WTF. Even so...
  2. In Progress Wrong archer`s AI priorities

Summary:I tested your new auto-mode for sieges for a bit. It works solid. I like it but i have noticed one miscalculation about archers AI. Basically one of your infantry squads defends gates, but if they are too few against anamies, closest archers coming to help them in meele. It would be...
  3. In Progress Troops Lose XP After Siege and Before Keep Fight

Im sorry, have seen that there is almost huge patch for the game but didnt noticed has the bug been fixed? One of the most annoying bugs for me.
  4. In Progress Wrong lords and followers squad distribution in fight

Have not noticed, ty. Unlucky ppl there talking that its fine for "new game". It is not fine. The game has been released. Its not early access so pls if you take my money, pls give me proper product. I dont want to let developers think that it is fine to release rough product. Fix it. TY
  5. In Progress Wrong lords and followers squad distribution in fight

Hello i have a bit annoying bug where mounted lords and followers for some reason join to first infantry squad where locked only infantry units, every fight i see that i have ~6 mounted followers+lords but my third squad(standart cavalry) has only 3/6 units and it is locked, i cant move slider...
  6. In Progress Troops Lose XP After Siege and Before Keep Fight

Hello there, i know you dont care about your game anymore and dont care about your players but please can you make anything with this annoying damned bug? I rly tired getting my xp lost EVERY SINGLE FIGHT against huge squads(not siege, i got only couple of same bugs along many sieges). Every time i fight big squad, there is some amount of scattered ppl who fled from the fight and as they begin second part of battle, i lose all exp from main stage of battle.
    Example: I have battle 500 vs 500, I won and 250 of my units got upgrade but 50 enemies left the battlefield and i have one more fight against them. I execute as well and, for example extra 10 units got upgrade cause the fight was easy. So this i got: 250 units upgrade from first fight and 10 from second. When i return to map, i see only 10 units upgraded. Cause all exp from first stage is lost.
    It was so annoying when i won fight with 200 lvl 2 units against ~ 300ppl army and i lost all exp from that fight, i got only ~5 units upgraded.
    I can reproduse this bug any time cause it appears so often idk. Any time you fight deserted squad, you lose exp from main stage.
    It is really annoying cause big battles are good for leveling peasants but they are mostly bugged. Pls fix it

1)First battle. I let 30-40 of enemies left the battlefield to initiate second one. I have 37 units upgraded this one.

2)Here i got 0 upgrades for my troops cause there were too few of the enemies left. So its 0 for my army. So i have 37+0? it is 37, is it?

3) No, its 3. Cause i already had them before the fight. I got 0 upgrades for this all, killed 400+ ppl and no one has been upgraded, well played. I like it.

If i get 5 at second battle, i get 5 after all. It works that no one unit gets exp from the first part cause you begin second.It is reproducible any time you want. Pls fix it as fast as possible, makes big battles useless for leveling army, i have to or let no one survive during main fight or lose all exp cause second part initiated. Auto-battle or manual doesnt matter. I tried both of them.
Back
Top Bottom