Recent content by AndreusAs

1. AndreusAs

@ArchieDuke I have, if I'm not mistaken :) At least, it says, that members only can start...

@ArchieDuke I have, if I'm not mistaken :) At least, it says, that members only can start conversations with me.
  2. AndreusAs

Hello! I have received your message via Subforum Moderator. Sorry for the late reply, I don't...

Hello! I have received your message via Subforum Moderator. Sorry for the late reply, I don't come to the forum too often. I have nothing to object against usage of all the BftI assets and will gladly see them in use :) As for the source code, I might have something left on my Google drive...
  3. AndreusAs

SP Fantasy [WB] Grim Age: Ostland Campaign - Alpha released.

Unfortunately, not yet. I don't have much time for modding now, though I'm definitely not going to abandon it at all.
  4. AndreusAs

Not yet:smile: But I'll show something once it's ready be shown.
  5. AndreusAs

MP Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE: Revived RELEASED

You get new stuff available at qurtermeisters when you choose your class and get a new rank.

P.S. This thread is for the MP version of GA. Visit this one: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,327471.0.html
  6. AndreusAs

MP Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE: Revived RELEASED

Yep, though it was slowed down due to the RL.
  7. AndreusAs

Hello everyone, I'm just busy with improving my modelling skill and my studies. The patch still needs some polishing, but I'll try to release it soon. Otherwise - nothing new, I'm only about to start making Ostland knights.

Exeo, well, yep, I can't add anything to Echtel's answer, except for the 3rd issue - I've been revapming the balance, and, hopefully, it will be more intresting and balanced.
  8. AndreusAs

Nope. For now - just Chaos, Ostland and Undead.
  9. AndreusAs

Well, try to make it higher and you'll see the difference.
  10. AndreusAs

The lords' AI will be re-done. Are you playing on the highest difficulty btw?
  11. AndreusAs

fladin said:
    Your mod is simply "jouissif"  :grin:
    I've played it yesterday, and I enjoyed myself  crushed  by these... chaos ? (I don't know  Warhammer's univers, I'm there only  for  loud fight)

I know this is only alpha, but :

1- Villages are systematically reduced to ashes (only 45 days of games and already half of  villages are totally destroyed)

2- Hunger: I cannot longer nourish my troops (no markets, villages destroyed, ...) = you have to think restoring the merchants in the cities, or find other ways to find some foods (hunting, picking in  forest ...)

3- Too (TOO) many Roadwarden  easily recuperable in quantities from Zealots (very easy to beat)

4- Companions: how to equip them since I can't loot,  buy or sell  anything ? (not a big issue for me)

5- balance of forces :  must take into account what  difficulty  player plays
    (for me, 105% difficulty, and I find them very balanced, except marksmen of course :wink: )

6- minor thing, a misplaced village
    NDhQpJL.jpg

Yep, almost everything has been adressed in the patch. I hope to release it soon.

Villages are razed with 30% probability.

Kaiser Grimnir said:
    Yeah, Schonfeld get a Chaos presence  :shock: :shock:
    Cant wait for seeing it in the mod.

Some Questions

Is it possible to get a Great Sword as Player Character?
    Will it be possible in future to play as Sigmar priest/novice?

Some Map Issues:

There are some bridges without a river on the map...
    Some villages in the South cant be reached by the camera ...

A suggestion: Change the Low-Money-Problem

As Player of the Empire you can buy items like "High Quality Metal" which you cant use, because you have no smithy in town. Also you get some Chaos armor after fights, which you can sell in some villages (I have no Idea why villagers need those things). You earn money for each fight, through wages (500 comander + some more if you are a "mercenary").

As Chaos Player you get also much loot and use it to forge your new strong Armor and Weapons, but you cant sell them (Thats ok, why should Norse Warriors use weakling armor and weapons). Also you get some money (50 denars) for raiding villages and much stuff you cant use or sell.

What if every town has a:

Smithy who produces weapons and armors for your Faction. The Smithy need items to build this stuff. He pay a small amount of money if you bring him stuff to melt down. In the end-game you maybe can build here different weapons which also cost a high amount of money because of their superiorness (z.B. Sigmarhammer or Greatsword).

Quartermaster wo sells and buy food and maybe other stuff if you have a higher rank (now a Chaos Warrior can sell his looted stuff from village raids).

As Empire Player you have more work an fun by working on your Player Char (or companion) armor, as Chaos Player you have more money to gather a army...

Check the WIP guide at the first page. It has only section, an it's about recruiting.

Nope, I've never planned Sigmarite priest roleplay.

Yep, the map is still WIP.

I'd prefer having Quartermeisters and smithies as unique fetures of factions. I have returned goods and horses in Empire towns and added the option to sell goods to smiths though.
    I'll make those Chaos-ingredients not merchendised.
  12. AndreusAs

Sal_TheConqueror said:
    Okay it did work once I was well known I got to recruit all of them , but once I tested to see if high renown would break it again it did , I bumped my renown up to 7k and all I was able to recruit is just a massive horde of weathered marauders , maybe there's a certain threshold or something not quite sure . I guess I will try to add around 300 renown per recruitment to see if it works or not . Also god damn those chaos warriors take forever to level up .

I looked into the code and tested it myself - damn, I found many non-obvious bugs, not noticed by me before. I devoted half of day to fix and test those, and will continue testing today. Anyway it will be much more better in the patch.

Comrade Temuzu said:
    So here we go again. Andreus added some Orc props from TLD, which go perfectly with the mod proper. Redid most of the Ferlangen town, and finished the siege scene. Have a look.

JJu4e.jpg
    0Yyw4.jpg
    -GNDE.jpg
    9F9iB.jpg
    fT-Ro.jpg
    xuMX3.jpg

1vclW.jpg
    9ufM0.jpg
    Z5okS.jpg
    kfchv.jpg
    79-qf.jpg
    80XNu.jpg