In your dreams!
    Tardet is the FORCE..
  4. Andreadegge

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

I want a Turambar's List,that's it, i said it
  5. Andreadegge

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

OurGloriousLeader said:
    There was a point, around NC14 I think, when Niragar was the best Italian player, but now he just has dinner at the same time as matches, or panics and abandons his post so I shoot him for deserting.
    This is Italian TS situation back to the 2012-2014 ....
    Everyday around 7:45 P.M. while we all are playing,you can listen from Niragar's microphone ...
    <<ding dong(old watches) ...>>
    Nira<<Ciao raga,a dopo!!>>(cya guys,later)
    ... it means that dinner was ready for niragar  :mrgreen:
  6. Andreadegge

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Duken said:
    I wasn't paying much attention to the Italian scene when you were playing actively.
    The whole matter is summed up in this sentence... :facepalm:
  7. Andreadegge

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Duken said:
    Not sure if you are joking, but both of them were way better than you when they played at their best form
    I'm pretty serious tbh..
    This is the same old problem...you are rating them only according to their aim...a ranger is not only that ...in a match if you leave Zelon or Guera by themself...they can survive for like 10-15 seconds or less ,without inf-cav support.

BTW both Nira and me are better than them even with aim...

P.S. I'm gonna stop talking about my italian friends...everybody has their own opinion or point of view about themselves and about others... This is mine .
  8. Andreadegge

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Simo Häyhä said:
    cuz they were better
    Yeah...ask them...
  9. Andreadegge

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Such an easy poll....S.M.A.R.D. Points!....Bendetto put Elguera and Zelon better than me or Nira  :grin:
  10. Andreadegge

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Crash can be both(inf and cav),but he is better as inf,so i think we can put Crash instead of Loy and we can declare the Italy's question closed  :grin:
  11. Andreadegge

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

The changes that I will do is taking back Niragar as Ranger,because he's amazing in that role,instead of Zelon.
    Zelon has an incredible aim,but a good Ranger is not based only on his aim,but also by the way it can survive as an infantryman in situations that require it, in finding the perfect shooting safe-position.
    I can say the same things about Guera,but I don't want to become too much rude :razz:
  12. Andreadegge

Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Robis said:
    Fenriz ranger ? hahahahaahha

He was one of the best infantries ever.
    Bendetto doesn't seems to know italians very well  :grin:
    Joking :smile:

Shemaforash said:
    whats going on here LOL
    Just people doing what Harlequin wants....give him attention

13. Andreadegge

S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Everybody forgot about Loy,italian amazing inf/cav...
    the right spot for me & nira is ranger,we can be cav or inf aswell,but not as good as rangers...
    Unfortunately,I've never seen Crusader in a match or  a training,cause I joined AB's too late,and Turambar aswell,except on IG_Battlegrounds trolling  :grin:
    The problem is that AB's had in the past and in the last years too many pro rangers  :wink:

14. Andreadegge

Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Liwi said:
    I worked 5 years for my 88 BP...and now Bendetto shortened the list!! Oh, the cruelness...  :cry:

edit: ehm, nothing against Volcolm, but he is not a better Archer than Triari, who isn't even on the list?^^
    edit 2: or inactivity :S
    I got 2 or more italians better than me,(and i'm not even on his list),what should i say jarl? :razz:
Back
Top Bottom