Recent content by amoc

1. amoc

How "Auto Resolve" calculated?

This missing the new buffs and debuffs to cavalry, archers and mounted archers depending on terrain.

1-So, its not best strategy to have only cavalry? You have not only fight in the open field.

2-Have you uptodate buffs and debuffs value?
  2. amoc

How "Auto Resolve" calculated?

I try to find calculation behind Auto resolve. Best what i can find is a long Post in Nexusmods from keehuu(sticked). https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/673?tab=posts Do anyone can say its still uptodate? Or have someone an idea how its calculated? I´m not talking about...
  3. amoc

Resolved Deutsch Multiple horse names (duplicates)

bump
    Genau das wollte ich auch melden.
  4. amoc

Whats wrong with release?

on steam it released 9am your time today.

It released earlier on ps5 and xbox depending on region
    should've just slept and woken up earlier instead :smile:

nothing new anyways, not even the voice lines. just 1.9

I´m happy for release, but it was very missleading. I can only guess whats going on...maybe it was for USA timezone. Even "1 man games" give much better information(for example with timezone). Taleworld was always very chaotic. Anyway "less talking and happy raiding"
  5. amoc

Whats wrong with release?

There is very big Picture on steam from official Taleword account : "Bannerlod coming to console&PC tonight. Join the release celebrations" Here in Germany is night is over! Whats happend? Where is release? Its e1.9 release build?
  6. amoc

Save compatible 1.8 with 1.9 or release build?

Hi there, i want to start new game after 2 years not play bannerlord. I know it will release 25 October, but anyway i have now freedays :) Its there any information/Dev dairy/Dev post about save compatible? Specialy with thats builds(1.8/1.9 ->relase build)
  7. amoc

How the Auto-resolve calculated?

At beginning of my game I had 10 soldiers and joined a siege of a castle where the attackers had about 340, so 350 in total. The defenders had 95 soldiers, half militia and half garrison. Attackers and defenders had a mix of troops at different levels.

I loaded the save miltiple times to see how things would play out.

When auto solving, it always went down to the last few soldiers, the defenders winning mostly.

If I manually attacked we won easily.

If I didn't join the siege and just watched, the attackers always won with between 130-200 soldiers remaining.

Thats very informative. It would be amazing if someone know the real numbers, how all this will be calculated.
  8. amoc

Resolved "Clan independence" is bugged/Creat Kingdom Quest

I´m Indepence Clan already, but in the quest i´m as not indepence tagged. I have one city. Bevor this i was mercenary in a Faction and i quite it. I tried to join and quite from a faction and after this i get tagged as indepence. Version: 1.0.9( saved game created v1.0.8 )
  9. amoc

Auto Resolve Greatly Overvalues Looters

My Char is building around "autoresolve". I lost maybe 1-2, T1-T2 units at time to time...but very rarely. Not only agains looters, agains another lords too. I think attributes(tactic) work very well.
  10. amoc

Why be a Mercenary?

they dont give estimation dates for big patches. They are too busy fixing crashes and major performance issues. But it shouldnt be far now.

well I only play a few hours so I am fine waiting until Monday for news. My first campaign is still doing well enough lol. So I am not in a hurry, thus why I mentioned it in case you are not either.

Players doing 40-120 hours a week should just start over for sure.

Indeed :smile: I start new campain :wink:
  11. amoc

Why be a Mercenary?

if you are not in such a hurry I would wait for 1.1 patch tho for the balance changes.
    Do you have any information when 1.1 come out?
  12. amoc

Why be a Mercenary?

• Fixed a bug where ending your mercenary contract with a kingdom resulted in a loss of relationship with the lords of the kingdom.
    • Kingdoms at war with powerful enemies will now offer higher payments for mercenaries. In addition to this, the ruler's economical situation is important too while determining payment. With this change, mercenary factions will now generally prefer to take a contract from factions which have powerful enemies and rich rulers.
    • Mercenaries are less likely to join kingdoms immediately and will instead wait for a decent offer. With these additions, there is a bigger difference between payments offered by different kingdoms to mercenaries (changes between 30-300 denars per influence).
    • Players can now hire mercenary factions to their own kingdoms via dialogue (using the same formula as above)

Nice! I can begin a new game now
  13. amoc

Patch Notes e1.0.7

You can set the Beta of 1.0.8 in the properties of the game.

Is there i patch notes for this?
  14. amoc

Patch Notes e1.0.7

Will come today a Patch? I will beginn new game
  15. amoc

How the Auto-resolve calculated?

Btw, i guess its very importent which Tier the troop are.
Back
Top Bottom