Recent content by amion

1. A Lot More Arrows & Javelins Mod! For 1.0 >< Poll Added

ajappat said:
    amion said:
    I think that the part that annoys me is that u have only 4 slots for wepons and equipment.
    The best thing to do is(and it will be realistic) just buffer up a quiwer not to a numbur of 500 + just made it around 60 to 70 in a quiwer also for javelins.
    That way it will be realistic and u can have mele equipment.

Haha, I want to see you carrying 70 javelins on your back irl  :lol:

When there is need there is muscle!
    It's still more real then 500 and 1 big thing THIS IS A GAME pretty good one.
  2. A Lot More Arrows & Javelins Mod! For 1.0 >< Poll Added

I think that the part that annoys me is that u have only 4 slots for wepons and equipment.
    The best thing to do is(and it will be realistic) just buffer up a quiwer not to a numbur of 500 + just made it around 60 to 70 in a quiwer also for javelins.
    That way it will be realistic and u can have mele equipment.
  3. Mod List(Updated 11-05-09)

When will Western and Story mods be ported to 960 version?
    I have always wanted to play them but they were for much older versions of game.
  4. Mod List(Updated 11-05-09)

1 question. I have been out of M&B world for some time..... midterms but where can i get these mods(repository) or are they still under development?
  5. Crusader Mod

When will it be converted to 950-3
  6. Can not win

First of all i am novice at gladiator mod but for M&B  am a veteran.
    I will try to lower the settings but that kills the game.
    U can not win fare and square in this mod.how can u defeat 4 or 5 opponents with a little sword no shield(in every mod in the arena or in training u don't have shield),and the all have tridents and attack u all at the same time
  7. Can not win

Because u are not invited to great arena u can not fight there,but u can do small fights at first. The thing is that i can only win the first tier as murmilo and nothing more. Help
  8. Elven Dictionary

Few years ago i have met a DM who had a full hard cover book of 200 or more pages of Tolkien elvish
  9. The mods you want to see

Dauntless said:
    I'd love to see Musket combat. I think M&B could handle musket combat quite well. I have 3 suggestions... (names in brackets mean those nations could be placed in IF more can be added to M&B)

The American War for Independence - 1770's - 80's
    British (Hessian's) VS Americans (French)

Napoleonic Wars - 1780 - 1815
    French (Spanish) VS British (Austrians, Dutch, Russians, Prussians)

American Civil War - Late 1800's
    Union VS Confederates

I dint mind if the maps ain't realistic, I'd love to play as a British Rifleman

American Civil War would be great.I second that motion.
    Just by playing rifles mod it get me to think about that.
    Imagine,Union VS Confederates at Gettysburg......AND in any other mod with firearms it would be grand if u could use cannons
  10. TPW - Original Thread (locked)

when will this mod be available for download
Back
Top Bottom