Recent content by Carlosdmc

1. Carlosdmc

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Silver Wolf said:
    I was just wondering if you people like this redesign?

2j5la0x.jpg

2cnce41.jpg

34xnvhe.jpg

xbfkwl.jpg

I might edit some of the texures later on, for example I'd like to edit the glove/boot leather texures so they don't clash so much, but first I need to redo all the armours.
    Is quite refreshing to see TEATRC is still getting some love even if it is in spin-off form. I'm totally in for this idea.

Hope everything goes well! Keep up the good work!
  2. Carlosdmc

2 Questions

Good evening, As the title implies, I'd like to know what is the status of the mod, is N0ught still actively working on it? Last version dates back to January 2017 and the forum hasn't seen too much traffic. I am aware of the discord channel but I'm not a Discord user myself, hence why making...
  3. Carlosdmc

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Looking forward to the new version! Finally a GoT mod that does it right!
  4. Carlosdmc

The Reckoning Third Stage ver. 1.88 released

This is great news! Thank you for putting time into this Mod, it certainly deserves the attention.

One thing I'd like to ask is if there is any chance to upload this on ModDb or MEGA since I get error 416 everytime I try to download the mod through Nexus for some reason.

Again I want to thank you for working in this mod, hope to try it out soon!

Cheers.
  5. Carlosdmc

[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Great news! I'm downloading it right now, great way to spend some hours on sunday morning! Thanks a lot for your effort!

Aun no lo pruebo pero se que sera un gran salto de la version anterior! Felicidades por este logro y saludos! Adelante!
  6. Carlosdmc

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Campaigns should be optional, I mean you should have the choice or not play them, sort of like Warcraft/Age Of Empires games.

Perhaps they're doing it that way because as standalone campaigns they're too short.

I love strategy and RTS games though so I don't care hehe.
  7. Carlosdmc

SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

Sad to see the SP part of it is being discarded, it looked so promising, there is so much potential.  :sad: I came today to pioneer's guild solely looking for this mod because I recalled of it while looking for something new to try out.

Anyways thank you for all the effort you put into it and hope the MP goes excellent.
  8. Carlosdmc

[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Jatynski said:
    All is said  :twisted:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/bt.swf?code=4870d55adca670424d643b51c8774e9f
    Magnifico!
  9. Carlosdmc

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

It is always amazing to check back and find Gs posted about the progress either on the mod or his sub mod! One of the few who takes his time to answer direct questions to the best of his knowledge. It is really appreciated.
  10. Carlosdmc

The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

N0ught said:
    I really want to add races. That will be a huge undertaking though, and will result in a lot of retexturing and rethinking - especially concerning armor.

Right now I am in a period of seeking inspiration to continue with the creative process. So I really appreciate all the input. :smile:
    Glad we can be of help, after all we do enjoy S&S because of the effort you've put into it, so I think adding input here and there is a little "thank you" for all the fun hours we've found in S&S's Calradia.  :smile:

One thing I'd like to take the opportunity to ask is: If you could elaborate on the addition of races, or the extent of it if you have given it any thoughts. (high or low fantasy)

Of course, if there isn't anything clear then there is no problem.  :grin:
  11. Carlosdmc

That would be awesome, not like I don't enjoy the textures right now, but N0ught has good taste for the grim, so I'm sure he'll replace the textures for cooler ones than those already available.
  12. Carlosdmc

severely addicted?

Word of advise, and only if you're free tomorrow. Take a bath, get some chow and catch some z's.

Then turn the PC on and get going! Calradia won't be saved or destroyed by itself!

"To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human."

- Mouse, The Matrix (c) 1999
  13. Carlosdmc

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

As I am a very bad man, I used an editing program to put most of the unique items in a chest. I honestly do regret it though. Sincerely, I do; it took too much of the challenge out of the game.

I don't know how to get to any of that either, but hints (not-too-telling ones if possible) would certainly be great, either here or from a character in-game in the next update.
    Indeed, a little more love for Antiheroes in the Strategy Guide would be appreciated. Along with some hints just like you said ingame.

Atleast you know how to go through S&S files and edit them, I can only dream with said items.
  14. Carlosdmc

Exactly what I think, there's already a lot of content ingame and some tweak here and there will go a long way before adding new stuff.

Can you elaborate on the textural overhaul? I'm a S&S follower since the version before Usherwood Ghosts, can't remember the name sadly.
Back
Top Bottom