Recent content by AlyssaImagine

1. AlyssaImagine

Do NPCs populate the world?

Everyone but the newly added girls are married? Or just the same people who were already married when early access just came out?
  2. AlyssaImagine

Do NPCs populate the world?

I was just about to make a topic asking the same since waiting for that before I play again. So, since this here, I will bump this question up rather than make a new thread. Are lords and ladies other than the player marrying?
  3. AlyssaImagine

Storyline Quest: Istiana "Create an Imperial Faction"(spoilers inside)

You are at that point in the game where you're going to ask where the rest of the story is anyway. At the point where you are, the story has stopped. You can't stop the conspiracy. For me, it eventually did something, as in the stop the conspiracy quest went away and nothing of importance stops it. I'm not giving spoilers, because there are no spoilers to give. That's the end of the line, the story isn't finished yet for early release. No saving your siblings, ect.

On release, the questline and story should be finished. Not yet.
  4. AlyssaImagine

AI Lords & Clans - no new marriages or children.

Yeah, I haven't played it since finding it out myself. I do believe it will be added in, eventually, but with everything else they are working, I've realized it's probably going to take a lot longer than I'd like. Ah well, I just keep coming back to look at the patches,
  5. AlyssaImagine

AI Lords & Clans - no new marriages or children.

Yeah, I've noticed that for a long time. I've been waiting on an update to include npc marriages, so I can turn on NPC death. I don't like it turned on if it destroys the dynasty, because I like some people to die and others to carry on said people's dynasty lol.
  6. AlyssaImagine

Ira should inherit (and it is mentioned she will in dialogue) the Empire, yet as she is not listed as Rhagaea's daughter, Ulbos does.. Please fix this

For this to work out, marriage needs to be more difficult too. Right now, it's too easy to marry heirs. I do agree, though. I somehow doubt they will allow it. It's typically only founding your own faction, or being a vassal. I doubt they will do a good job with it, but the base game is better than the previous, so when they release mod tools, I'm positive things will be much better.
  7. AlyssaImagine

Disabled Features and Upcoming Features?

No, I have not seen or heard anything like it, and wish they would tell us. It's hard to make suggestions when you don't know what they already have planned, but haven't implemented yet.
  8. AlyssaImagine

SP - General Players cannot be blacksmiths, it does not make sense.

While I kind of agree with you, a game is more for fun than anything else. More people find this fun, and it will be kept in. I, personally, don't use it. This sounds more like something that should be made into a mod - better a overhaul one - than the actual game, and we know we will get plenty of them.
  9. AlyssaImagine

Do NPC Lords marry?

I haven't seen it happen yet. I'm waiting for the feature.
  10. AlyssaImagine

Does the Bannerlord map make sense, when compared to that of Warband?

I play mostly with overhaul mods, anyway so until one is made I'm just drinking from those bandits skulls!
  11. AlyssaImagine

What Mods would you like to be made?

seriously why has no one started an Anno Domini 1257 mod yet?

The mod tools aren't released yet. Those modding the game right now don't have everything and can only change minor/easy things. Overhauls and such will be made when the tools are out.
  12. AlyssaImagine

Any info on the kids?

I'm sure there will be an option to disable it. Looking at the game right now, many features appear to be missing. I think what the op was asking about is one of those features. I want the dynasty play (I think time will have to go by faster for that and the snowballing needs to stop), but I do believe there should be an option for those who don't want it too. I just don't want it to be removed completely. I'm honestly surprised they haven't included an option yet.
  13. AlyssaImagine

I'm female. I'm having too many babies.

I stopped playing for a little while, waiting for a few more patches. When the husband is free, you just put him in your party and it's pretty much a baby factory from then on out. I got pregnant within a couple of days, and once the baby was out, I was pregnant after another day or two in game. It never seems to stop. I've seen NPC women in their forties and fifties still having kids.
  14. AlyssaImagine

I don't think interacting with children has been implemented yet, if it will be. I've seen many threads that brought that up. I had three children when I played, and none of them had traits.
  15. AlyssaImagine

Yeah, I was having the same problem, but it appears to be an issue with players with wives too. Not too long ago I saw a screenshot of of a guy who was on his ninth kid when his wife died in childbirth lol. Which makes me wonder if the player character while female could die of childbirth too.
Back
Top Bottom