1. Alyss

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

this was actually funny compared to his usual trolling ^^
  2. Alyss

[ECS 4] Streams and VoDs

Snusgang vs BT and OIDA vs BASH
  3. Alyss

How do I enjoy an SP campaign?

Mods will literally give you the ability to start as a lord if you find the early game boring. And the most important part: mods will have a mid-game and end game unlike native SP
  4. Alyss

I mean just check Kingdom of Arda and the progress they make compared to taleworlds. Competent people will release quality soon. I am pretty sure we will get overhaul mods in like 4 months and then it's going to be better and better.
  5. Alyss

wait for mods the SP is gonna be great
  6. Alyss

Scene Design Contest

TW should probably use the evaluation system criteria for its own maps.
  7. Alyss

[ECS4] Suggestions

My ping is supposed to be 80 in Germany but i am more often at 95/105 as well
  8. Alyss

[ECS4] Group D

I bring a message to @Demivar : " tell demivar sidepleb says halt, drop weapon "
  9. Alyss

Class Restriction Discussion.

crushthrough, footshots, bumps, spam and many more
  10. Alyss

If that's all we will get for the next update then class limits will stay. MP changes need to be skill based not rng or percentage-based. People won't come back for this update because even if it makes the game less bad, it doesn't make it good. You guys have to fix the abuses not think of a way...
  11. Alyss

I am not playing in this tourney but I believe class limits will just give another reason for taleworlds to not balance the game. Yes, it's better on the short term because you can limit the bs of this game, but on the other hand, there is a company that believes the game doesn't need balancing...
  12. Alyss

[ECS4] Suggestions

It's all part of the plan! don't worry
  13. Alyss

[ECS4] Suggestions

You can still win promotion match and be in Group C I think.