Recent content by Alyss

1. Alyss

Is the Europa Ad Bellum Mod Dead?

They rebranded to In Hoc Signo Vinces but they are inactive publicly (no news). AFAIK they are waiting for TW to stop ****ing up the modding tools every update to release.
  2. Alyss

[SA] Mount&Blade Latinoamérica Videos

Hoy a las 22:30 CHL/ARG en el server [SA] Mount&Blade Latinoamérica (Bannerlord) para comprobar si son los mejores jajaja
    Bannerlord es para los ninos. Warband es para los hombres.
  3. Alyss

[SA] Mount&Blade Latinoamérica Videos

FENOX ES EL MEJOR CLAN DE SA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Alyss

Taleworlds is going to release a post to let us know about their futur plans for the game. What are your expectations ??

I don't think that, for example, the: "right clicking before shooting when using a bow to get ready to shoot faster" feature would have been in the game without the competitive focus that Taleworlds initially intended. Maybe I'm wrong with this, I don't know, it's just speculations 👐
    Taleworlds wanted BL to be competitive in 2017, but they made it clear in 2019 during the private alpha that they had completely given up on it. We found out later that TW had no plans to listen to the competitive community and just wanted us to bug test for them for free, but that's another story. If taleworlds really wanted a competitive focus they would have listened to the hundreds of threads during the private alpha and closed beta, but they didn't. The game is made to be casual friendly first and foremost, all the competition you see is thanks to the effort of the community, not those of TW.
  5. Alyss

Taleworlds is going to release a post to let us know about their futur plans for the game. What are your expectations ??

I think that their focus on the competitive gameplay is, in some part, what makes the gameplay feel so good in large number of players game modes and especially in big events. So I assume that not everything is wrong with that choice 👐
    There isn't much focus on competitive gameplay though. The only reason there are tournaments is because the community stepped up. Game is less competitive than warband in many ways. If anything, the game was made easier compared to warband to accommodate for casual players which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The only focus that is clear from TW side is the focus on SP compared to MP, which makes sense, the majority of players play SP. The MP is an afterthought and the laughable size of MP updates in almost 4 years proves it.
  6. Alyss

Taleworlds focus on competitive for MP is laughable. The only valid gamemode in native BL is siege.

With that aside, I hope they add more roleplay systems to the game as well as naval combat so the overhaul mods can be even better. I pretty much don't care about the full native experience of SP or MP now, I just hope taleworlds expand mechanics and tools for the modders to make good use of them.
  7. Alyss

"Bannerlord is a good game"...

The game isn't bad when you consider mods, and the vanilla experience is okay too when you are new to the formula. I understand casuals recommending it, it's the only recent game that does that. The main problem I have with the people liking the game is that they are praising TW for doing the bare minimum and TW gets away with it. So many features are copy-pasted from warband with 0 improvements and modernization, some are somehow worse, such as weddings, and some didn't even get ported to BL, you have 3 times the same faction in the game with just different colors, and textures of armors are pathetic when compared to armor mod packs, the updates are slow and unimpressive, and worst of all, you still have no endgame in the so-called full release, it's just pure grind of pointless battles.

And then you have multiplayer which is even worse, an absolute middle finger to the warband community.
  8. Alyss

How famous is the above player?

your local crazy person
    Thanks to you I was able to play mount and siege without having to look at the chat 10/10
  9. Alyss

Roadmap? Features in the future? Anything?

How about the replay editor, both SP and MP?
    Imagine if features from dev blogs were in the game lmao
  10. Alyss

EU Native Battle Completed [WAUL] Warband Autumn League

whats the DDoSer policy?
    Only allowed if friend with admin
  11. Alyss

Mercenaries Reforged

Nice. Hope we can get one official NA server
  12. Alyss

3 years later... We told you so

That'd require TaleWorlds to integrate changes from mods into the base game. And those changes might conflict with whatever vision the dev team had in mind when making certain units and factions unbalanced.
    I meant take the credit of the game being still alive
Back
Top Bottom