Recent content by Altair095

1. Altair095

Endgame is boring and really kills all the fun...

I think TW view is that players are not SUPPOSED to win... there is only endless war just like most of the medieval era but I think they forget that occasionally kings did nearly entirely win, Charlemagne, Roger II, Ivan IV, Sultan Mehmed, less than a handful of others but it did occasionally happen and for a game, end state of uniting the the Empire factions to become Emperor and facing an allied group of enemy kingdoms supported by foreign mercenaries and subduing them to become "The Great" is something to aspire to.
    It's bad game design(in my opinion ) and if I'm looking through the forum here, it even looks like the Devs don't care about the players that love this game . But I'm happy that bannerlord came out on consoles, even got a better start with my second playthrough, maybe it will look different in some years. I hope they will change some things in the future so that the endgame can be enjoyable. Workshops need rework too
  2. Altair095

taleworlds don't care man, we've been telling them this for years
    Thanks for the answer, i saw some old post on reddit about 2 years ago that complained about the same problems, i didn't knew they did nothing to make the endgame enjoyable... I startet my second playthrough, hoping it would work better this time but no, after enough conquering again all other kingdoms declare war ( everybody is under 3k strength, I captured every noble and everyone demands that my kingdoms pays if i want peace, it's totally dumb )
  3. Altair095

Resolved Game crash and textures not loading after patch (xbox one)

It happend 2 times again in my old safegame, but i startet another playthrough because the endgame gets boring really fast after every other kingdoms only declares war. Nothing happend at the second playthrough so far.
    Does the issue happen again after you reported it? If so I could suggest doing a reinstall as missing textures can only be fixed by reinstalling.
  4. Altair095

I played many rounds warband and i started some days after release on consoles my first bannerlord run up to this day. The Endgame isn't even funny anymore, im vassal of Vlandia and we conquered most of the city's, 3 kingdoms allready got nothing anf the only kingdoms standing get crushed every...
  5. Altair095

Resolved Game crash and textures not loading after patch (xbox one)

Summary:my game crashes on xbox one and some Textures are not loading, only shows purple color with some words. After the crash, my Xbox turns off when I'm starting the game. After 2 restarts the game can be started again. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video
Back
Top Bottom