Recent content by Alrek_Ragnarsson

1. [TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

kalarhan said:
    Alrek_Ragnarsson said:
    Hello ! I got a question, is it possible to tweak multiplayer server this way ? Could I change values of weapons damage, bot stats or even change number of bots which spawn every round on "viking invasion" game ? Thank you for help.

sure, as long you use it to host the server. They did not released a dedicated MP source (like they have with the server files), but you can use the normal modules. I wrote a quick guide on modding VC, you can learn more there

Q&A mod VC:  :arrow: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,347990.0.html

Thanks kalarhan ! I will look into it, even if I'm a total newbie !  :smile:
    But here's another thing :smile: If I manage to tweak apply these changes to my server, will those work when other players join to the server ? Or would they have to somehow download tweaked files to play on it ? thanks !
  2. [TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

Hello ! I got a question, is it possible to tweak multiplayer server this way ? Could I change values of weapons damage, bot stats or even change number of bots which spawn every round on "viking invasion" game ? Thank you for help.
  3. Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

Hey guys i started hosting a viking invasion server today, and was wondering how can I add more enemies to each wave, changing number of bots for enemy team seems to have little or no effect on their numbers  :lol: and waves are pretty weak if u have just a few players connected. Any suggestions please ?  :oops:
  4. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Hey guys i started hosting a viking invasion server today, and was wondering how can I add more enemies to each wave, changing number of bots for enemy team seems to have little or no effect on their numbers  :lol: and waves are pretty weak if u have just a few players connected. Any suggestions please ?  :oops:
  5. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Hey guys, Im playing singleplayer sandbox campaign and Im wondering, can u marry more than one woman ? Im currently married to Sigrunn, but she turned out to be a *****, when she slept with Owain map Hywel (retard who keeps raiding my villages, even when hes getting his ass kicked) 2 times already...there are too many "fishes in the sea" to let go all of them :smile:
Back
Top Bottom