Recent content by Alkara Thelduin

1. Douar-en-Enez Crash

Okay, so I went in through Steam to get the rgl_log, but couldn't find it. Right clicked on M&B > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files > checked every folder and also used the search box to search the entire Mac, found nothing. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

How do I provide the savegame?

I've been trying to get back to the point where everything gets really messed up, but at this point it won't even let me past the sea battle. My sail turned black and an enemy ship got stuck where I couldn't get to it. Once I killed myself to end the battle, I tried to load a game but none of my saved games were showing up. When I restart the game they're there.
  2. Douar-en-Enez Crash

Hey! Thanks for the response Caesar. Sorry for my late reply - I saw the reply but haven‘t had much free time over the past couple months.

I think I understand how to get the rgl_log. I assume I just cooy the text from that and paste it here. Is savagame meant to be savegame?
    No mods, and I can get back to you with the version in a day or two. What would you like a screenshot of?

Thanks for your time,
    Alkara Thelduin
  3. Douar-en-Enez Crash

So, on most forums I've been a part of, it's impolite to bump a topic. Granted, this isn't much of a bump, but I am still going to bump my topic so maybe someone sees it.
  4. Douar-en-Enez Crash

I think this is the proper place to post about this, but mods can feel free to move it if they want. So, most of the problems I've found about the Douar-en-Enez quest are issues with finding the Old Captain at Bebbanburh or finding Beda at Boar Grove. I got past that with no issue. The problem...
Back
Top Bottom