Recent content by ALG

1. ALG

SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

Those troops are splendid! And I love the music from the video as well. Keep this up.
  2. ALG

SP Medieval [WB] Deeds of Arms and Chivalry

I created a thread for French fans, don't hesitate to come by and say hello, I will keep it up to date.

Cheers, keep all the good work.
  3. ALG

SP Medieval 1

Great development plans! Step by step is best way to have something to release while maintaining interest. :smile:
  4. ALG

SP Native Custom Banners and Uniforms Pack (CBU Pack)

Great! Thanks for the good work.
  5. ALG

SP Fantasy [OSP][WB][Submod] InVain's TLD Scene Pack

Hello!

I come back again with the eternal question: is the submod compatible with the latest Nightly Patch (r2261 from today)? :smile:

Your work should be added to the main mod, it will ease the installation/update process.  :lol:
  6. ALG

It worked,  thanks. :smile:
  7. ALG

The lines to add are still those from the first post then?
  8. ALG

The problem comes indeed for the Texture assets, their is a module.ini in the archive which is overwrited by the module.ini from the Scene Pack. I reinstalled everything without the Textures assets and Minas Tirith has its Black wall.

I guess if we want to play with both Texture Assets and the Scene Pack, we have to edit manually module.ini to include your changes?
  9. ALG

I assumed you added a customized module.ini in the last version, right? So we don't have to edit it by ourselves?
  10. ALG

- TLD 3.3
    - Warband compatibility Patch
    - Nightly Patch
    - Texture Assets
    - Scene Pack

That's the order I followed. But first of all I installed too the new HD textures from Taleworlds, do you think that matters?
  11. ALG

@Kham: I downloaded the last ReShade release,  then ComradeRashka's Preset.

Night it's actually quite playable, I just had to increase gamma to max. It's playable, but too gloomy in dialogue scenes. I just use a shortkey who enable/disable ReShade when I have too. Try it, it's good.

@Mandible: You have to disable ingame HDR if you want to use ReShade, I did it and it's much better now.

@InVain: Yes, I know Edoras is vanilla TLD but it looks so good! About the Black Walls I don't know, I just extracted the files from your submod, and nothing more. Maybe because I installed the Texture Pack assets?

Even the World Map is awesome with ReShade:

World_map.jpg
  12. ALG

Look the new scenes with ReShade:

Edoras.jpg

Minas_Tirith.jpg

Osgiliath.jpg

Pelargir.jpg
  13. ALG

SP Native Modern The Parabellum (WW1 in Calradia)

The mod seems to have been deleted from ModDB. Any information about that, someone?
  14. ALG

Is the last edition of the submod compatible with latest Nightly Patch?
Back
Top Bottom