Recent content by Alexxxjk

1. Open Cannot join servers

Its your connection most likely, you still have internet and all that but your provider or router does not allow communication to the taleworlds servers due to some configuration.

Ive seen several people on university/dorm connections not being able to find and join servers in the past.
    So is there anyway to fix this? I'm using a private wifi just connecting trough it by adapter and not by ethernet cable.
  2. Open Cannot join servers

Yes it worked for a little bit after the problem started, it was for around 2-3 weeks. I did not do a single thing. I tried fixing it and nothing worked so I gave up and stopped trying. I started up the game after some time and it worked out of nowhere. I didn't do anything it just started working and now its back to not working.
  3. Open Cannot join servers

I haven't tried that, now I have. I'm sorry to say it still doesn't work. I use an adapter because the routers are on a different floor. I am not a big computer guy so it might be I just messed something up there but I doubt it. I got the game gifted as a CD key. My game version is v1.174 and my napoleonic wars version is v1.1210. I've tried completely uninstalling the whole mount and folder and installing it did nothing, nor did veryfing cache files.
  4. Open Cannot join servers

Servers aren't showing up. When I click join servers it says "retrieving information from servers(5)" yet nothing shows up, 0 games and 0 players filtered. The server filters are all good. I've tried setting it on no players and compatible with module off, game type off, ping limit off. Nothing...
  5. Resolved Can not join servers

Update: My game got fixed yesterday and I played for a bit, todayi tried to join and it doesn't work again...
  6. Resolved Can not join servers

I have the same problem. I have tried everything I could. I uninstalled mount and blade completely, reinstalling steam, tried using another account and family sharing, nothing. Its not a problem with the computer, I have tried it on my laptop. I'd like to note that my brother who also has the game as a CD key also can't see any servers. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-of-solutions-for-missing-server-list.116878/
    Here's some solutions, none of them worked for me. Might work for you. Good luck.
Back
Top Bottom