Recent content by Alexojm

1. Alexojm

Resolved Defeated lords are going to my clans companions parties and not my own

Currently I am now saving game before each battle. If I am fighting one lord and it bugs out I just reload the save and do the battle again. Sometimes this works sometimes it doesn't. Auto resolve seems to give me the lord 90% of the time but then I lose considerably more soldiers. If I am fighting an army of 5+ lords that takes awhile to fight so long as I get 3 of the lords afterwards I just accept the others as if they managed to flee.

It is meaning that a 3-6 minute fight can take 10-15 minutes because of having to reload the save and beat them again as I am hunting down lords for the sole purpose of executing them right now.
  2. Alexojm

Resolved Defeated lords are going to my clans companions parties and not my own

Summary: I currently have 3 companions set up to have their own party and they are set to follow me as I have them in my own army. I did this to boost my troop count to take on larger enemy forces. When I defeat an enemy lord in battle in most cases I will not get the defeated enemy lord...
Back
Top Bottom