Recent content by Alene

1. Alene

Unsolved LAN not working anymore for mount and blade warband

This is reported multiple times in the last few months. Unfortunately no fix for it is presented yet.
  2. Alene

Unsolved In Progress Warband Launcher is not starting (steam version)

Can you try if this helps https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/windows-10-launch-issue.382391/#post-9099855
  3. Alene

Unsolved Unable to install mount and blade warband

Weird... See if you can find the solution from here: https://windowsreport.com/error-opening-file-for-writing/
  4. Alene

Solved Warband.exe contains a Trojan?

185.107.96.157 seems to be connected to a Persistent Kingdoms mod. 7242 is the port Warband uses for MP connections. All in all, the malware detection looks like a false positive to me.
  5. Alene

Unsolved Serial For Script Enhancer GOG Version

WSE seems to have it's own .exe. Go to the WSE thread and read the OP carefully. You can also ask help in that thread with things regarding it.
  6. Alene

Unsolved Serial For Script Enhancer GOG Version

I am not sure I understand the problem correctly, but you could download the game from Taleworlds website. GOG key should work on that.
  7. Alene

Unsolved 100 days into the game, my character doesn't have hair when he enters castles and there is no tavern keeper, no tournament masters and no ladies

Sounds like a corrupted save game. Unfortunately nothing can be done about it, at least to my knowledge. Try keeping backups of the save game on this run; save on multiple slots etc in case it happens again.
  8. Alene

Solved Audio Crackling

Open Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\rgl_config.txt There's a line "use_winmm_audio = 1" change it to "use_winmm_audio = 0" , save the file and try if it helped If already is set to 0, then we have to try something else. You of course can try setting it to 1.
  9. Alene

A question for forum moderators

There was a bait for Cri11e? Did you take it before I saw it?
  10. Alene

If dev reports a member of the community, the report would be handled as any other report would. If Callum bans someone by himself, then he does it. He is not a moderator though, and does represent the company. If he asks someone to do it for him, then it's up to the moderator's discretion if he...
  11. Alene

Of course they have. But I doubt they'd ban people it just because TW told them to.
  12. Alene

Moderators do not represent the company, they represent the community.
  13. Alene

What happened to KhergitLancer80?

There is some discussion about the ban here. Edit: apparently he was unbanned, but I guess he did not learn his lesson and got banned again.
  14. Alene

Unsolved One game lost

Warband savegames are located in Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\{name of the mod, or Native} There's a file called last_savegame_backup.sav, and that might be your only chance, but unfortunately the chance of it being the correct save is very slim. Anyway, copy the file, and rename the...