Recent content by AlbertFaubrein

1. AlbertFaubrein

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.7.8 for 1.174

Skyboxes flags, in module_data and skyboxes.py Edit: in fact I think this can be hard to implement because there is a hdr flag...
  2. AlbertFaubrein

Hey K700, do you think you can add an operation like this in WSE ? (set_skybox_by_flags, <flags>), It would be so great, I really need this operation.
  3. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding WSE problem

Then just do this: (str_store_troop_face_keys, s0, "trp_town_walker_x"),# the wanted troop name (troop_set_face_keys, "trp_joinermale1", s0), (display_message, s0),#for see if something is stored This should displays the correct face keys.
  4. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding WSE problem

Oh ok I understand, I don't do single player stuff, and what is the wanted agent? I don't know, I will try to understand it later.h
  5. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding WSE problem

No you don't bother me at all I try to understand too, Have you tried what I sent you before? And of course happy new year!
  6. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding WSE problem

Your issue is: troop_set_face_keys set a string but agent_get_dna doesn't store a string, try to do this: [anyone|plyr,"town_dweller_talk", [ ], "want to join my party?", "td_join", [ #(str_clear, s0), <- this line is useless...
  7. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding [Help] [Solved] player_spawn_new_agent operation

Anyway I've found how to do it, if someone is interested https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/solved-how-to-spawn-the-player-character-in-multiplayer.436679/
  8. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding How to spawn the player character in multiplayer ?

I've found how to do it: # Pseudo code example: (player_set_team_no, ":wanted_plr", ":wanted_team"), #you need to set the player team (player_set_troop_id, ":wanted_plr", ":wanted_troop"), #you need to set the player troop too, however I recommend to not use trp_multiplayer_profile_...
  9. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding How to spawn the player character in multiplayer ?

I would like to know how can I spawn the player character in multiplayer. I've created a new game mode where the player can spawn by pressing a button in a menu but I don't know which operation I should use to spawn the player. I've already try the operation player_spawn_new_agent but nothing...
  10. AlbertFaubrein

WB Coding WSE problem

Which version of WSE did you use, because the latest versions are for the latest version of warband 1.174. Edit: it doesn't matter maybe, agent_get_dna don't store a string. Instead of s0 put a local variable like ":cur_dna" or whatever you want. Look at this...
  11. AlbertFaubrein

It's working now, thank you.
  12. AlbertFaubrein

Yeah thank you this is a good workaround and I understand how face keys work now :grin: But it doesn't matter that agent_equip_item and agent_unequip_item is only for weapons ? But I would like to use the operation player_spawn_new_agent instead but I don't know why when I use it nothing happen.
  13. AlbertFaubrein

Yeah in fact you are right, for the moment is good enough (extremely better than the 2 native skins, thank you so much for this feature). But I've encounter a problem with your skin system, everything works fine exept for the combobox strings, I've put the line that you have write in...
  14. AlbertFaubrein

Do you think you will change the network protocol ? 16 races is a good number but it can be easily reached for fantasy mods.
  15. AlbertFaubrein

Hi everyone, I have an issue with the operation player_spawn_new_agent. I have created a new multiplayer game mode and what I want is when I press a menu button, the player who pressed this button spawn. I want a way to spawn the player character because I've already try to spawn a bot and then...