Recent content by Alan De Soison

1. Alan De Soison

1860s - SERIOUS PROBLEM occured to Gabby...

how are you gabby ?  :oops:
    I get a news from Tom, that you are sick, heart attack ?
    get well, healthy, and able to return to normal activities.
    I pray for your health.  :cry:
    best regards to all teams and miss all my friends in this forum.  :oops:
    take care gabby :smile:
  2. Alan De Soison

An Announcement on the Mod's status and development

Thank you very much tom ,poomtang, gabby, Michel and all team ,
    I'm really cannot helping in modding because of have not free time anymore :sad: , even I cannot making or continue my own mod too :sad:
    but I still play this great mod :grin:
  3. Alan De Soison

Congrats!

Congratulations Tom and All Team  :oops: :oops:
  4. Alan De Soison

[WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

celestialred said:
    Not sure if anyone else saw this.. :smile:

http://kotaku.com/5913217/game-glitch-causes-mass-nightmares

I'm back from my extended vacation, of sorts. Glad to see you guys are doing well :smile:

Time to work on 1.153.

<3

CR
    thats like my old problem when testing ToTsK early version but the face are in the ground :lol: :lol:
  5. Alan De Soison

von Afton said:
    your alive Alan :shock:
    how long have you been married now :lol:
    yess I'm sorry for my busy I cannot involve again :cry:
    almost two months  :oops:
    my wife is positively pregnant one month now. :oops:
    Good work and Good Luck all team.. :eek:
  6. Alan De Soison

whoaaaaaaaaa....I very impressed with all new progress  :shock:
    Good luck team...
    SPIRIT..!!! :cool:
  7. Alan De Soison

SP Native The Rise of Bandit

Exa..do you still continued RoB..?? :mrgreen:
  8. Alan De Soison

Dedicated to Crumbs (....and some old Team Mates )

ajolin said:
    Alan, Gabby, Auld. hihi :grin: Long Time no See, ja? And Crubs... Nuu. He was good friend. Sorry i havent talked in a long time. School and stuff.

Ciao,
    -Ajolin

haloo ajolin :eek:
  9. Alan De Soison

The Progress are awsomeee :shock:
    I sorry cell I cannot help at the moment because I'm using Laptop  :sad:
  10. Alan De Soison

SeanBeansShako said:
    I will gladly wait an extra month if this code guarantees me stability and the ability to play this mod on lower settings on my 2 gig xp run crate.
    maybe with 2GB will bit lag in big battle :sad:
  11. Alan De Soison

Antigonos said:
    what's new in France .... a ******** terrorist killed three unarmed military who withdrew money has a distributor four days after he killed a teacher and three children (5, 4 and 7 years) at the entrance a religious school. "RAID" (french swat) and now in position around the building where is the supsect and negotiated (I am for an assault ..) the whole country awaits the final!

this is the first time in France child are killing in a school , the country is quite shocked I must say
    yes antigonos in the morning I saw tv that Bomb Exploded in Indonesian embassy in Paris, I hope all Indonesian people especially Indonesian students are fine there  :cry:
  12. Alan De Soison

Auldman said:
    Alan De Soison said:
    Auldman said:
    Battle of Poltava. You can have this battle and units in the mod.

http://youtu.be/24gQKRF9aJ0
    aaah I have that movies , it's from The Sovereigns Servant film  :cool: great great film tom

I don't see a region 1 release  :sad: Where did yo see this Alan?
    from my friend, he love 18th century movies too like Chasing the Deer, La marseillaise, fan fan la tulipe etc , and I watch the movies on TV as well. because sometimes in midnight, the television always played the colossal film.:grin:
  13. Alan De Soison

Auldman said:
    Battle of Poltava. You can have this battle and units in the mod.

http://youtu.be/24gQKRF9aJ0
    aaah I have that movies , it's from The Sovereigns Servant film  :cool: great great film tom
  14. Alan De Soison

the Update are Great...scene_props towns,castle and villages made ​​me very comfortable to walk around and visit. :grin:
Back
Top Bottom