Recent content by Akesh the Cursed

1. Akesh the Cursed

Resolved Couching issue with Long Glaive

So for anyone who was wondering, I think I figured it out. To couch a lance you need to have a horse speed of at least 44 to do so.

Edit: the horse I was using originally to try and couch had only speed of 34.
  2. Akesh the Cursed

Resolved Couching issue with Long Glaive

I know this is a minor bug but I feel it should be reported regardless. The Long Glaive has the couch lance ability in the item description however it does not couch. I have tried many times going full speed on my mount and pressing "x" but nothing happens.
  3. Akesh the Cursed

Troops have way too much HP, seems unrealistic

I agree. I made quite a few head shots on looters. I was very surprised to see they didn't go down...
  4. Akesh the Cursed

Early Access Confirmed

Bjorn The Raider said:
    Ofcourse it is. However, at the time I bought my notebook, I needed the mobility of a notebook. Thanks for the advice anyway.
    I am running with an old gaming laptop, wish I had a desktop so I could upgrade. Mainly the video card is the drawback but like you, I needed something mobile at the time - now I don't need the mobility  :dead:
  5. Akesh the Cursed

Early Access Confirmed

Arnulf Floyd said:
    Skyrim is a child compared to Bannerlord in complexity and scale
    I don't think that is a fair comparison as Skyrim is pretty massive. I know Elder Scrolls is not everyone's cup of tea but to say it is a child of a game compared to a game that is not even released is silly. Since Bannerlord is not even out yet we don't know everything or exactly how complex it will be.

I think a better comparison would be Skyrim will attract more casual gamers where Bannerlord is more niche -although they are clearing trying to appeal to a larger audience this time around. And if you need to compare a 2019+ game to a game that came out in 2011, you might need to give Skyrim credit for even still being relevant in the RPG-verse discussion.
  6. Akesh the Cursed

STUN DAMAGE (recoverable)

kreamy said:
    I think its ridiculous that a 10 foot fall can be so damaging
    Have you tried falling 10 feet before? Good chance of being injured, which could realistically put you out of a battle or make you much less effective until you recover (which would be more than 1 or 2 minutes). Now add gear like weapons and armor and gravity will be treating you even less kindly. I like the stun idea for horses though.
  7. Akesh the Cursed

Early Access Confirmed

Auldman said:
    I don't mind paying $40 for this game in EA
    Lol! If this goes more than $20 I will be very disappointed. The game has been in development for how many years and it now decides to go in to early access? I am one of the few people here defending TW when it comes to needing more time on game development but I do not support early access games. This may be an exception if it is fairly priced but if they want $40 I will just wait for the full development or may just pass altogether, which would not be easy for me.

Edit: I would love to participate in a beta if that is a possibility.
  8. Akesh the Cursed

what are your thoughts on these ideas in bannerlord?

retros said:
    -- If you have a sword large enough, and you have a lot of strength, you can slice more than one enemy if they are close together.
    My thoughts? I do not think it is realistic but I will try to find enjoyment out of it in the base game because it is there. Hopefully modders will be able to remove it.
    retros said:
    -- Having children, to expand your popularity
    Can you expand upon what you mean by popularity? I think most people here look at having children/family as a way to keep playing the game once their main character retires (or dies). I know some people also want an in depth political system like Crusader Kings but I don't think that's feasible, unless we get a very dedicated modder.
    Rainbow Dash said:
    Consider taking your angry rambling to the appropriate thread.
    I do not see where he was angry. Can you elaborate on what makes you think he was angry? In fact, your post is the first one that I sensed hostility in.
    Whatever makes you happy said:
    Do you people understand the concept of balance?
    How does adding cleave into a game built around medieval combat simulation contribute to the idea of balance? It's very much so on the spectrum of fantasy.
  9. Akesh the Cursed

Historical DLC sometime after Bannerlord gets relased ?

jamoecw said:
    Akesh the Cursed said:
    jamoecw said:
    these look like the numbers i expected given the lack of support for RTW on steam.
    As compared to the support RTW received off of Steam?
    mods help keep games alive. steam workshop makes adding mods really easy. R2TW has steam workshop, while RTW steam version had an effort to kill modding. so not only the support it got off of steam previously (as in not being prevented), and compared to R2TW.
    Yup, we saw the same thing with Napoleon. That's crappy business practices by CA, I think they have learned from that. The community gets mad when they try to stop/control modding.
  10. Akesh the Cursed

[Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Tuidjy said:
    GSanders, you have done so much for this mod that you do not have to justify your actions to anyone.  Phantasy and its players are lucky that you worked on it, and anything you can do from now on is just gravy.  Phantasy 2018 is deliciously playable.
    Agreed. Also, some people will never feel a mod is "complete" unless it is not being worked on anymore. So if updates keep coming people will always ask questions like "should I wait for the next update" "is the current version good enough/polished enough".
  11. Akesh the Cursed

To-do list MB2 "DEMO" GS 2018

Duh said:
    Pretty much what others have asked.

1) Minimum system requirements
    2) Recommended system specs
    3) Exact specs on the PCs used for the demo and at what video settings

Inb4 the system specs on the demo PCs will be a super secret.
  12. Akesh the Cursed

Historical DLC sometime after Bannerlord gets relased ?

jamoecw said:
    these look like the numbers i expected given the lack of support for RTW on steam.
    As compared to the support RTW received off of Steam?
  13. Akesh the Cursed

To-do list MB2 "DEMO" GS 2018

AJIexander said:
    I propose to make a list of what is worth seeing in MB 2 "Demo" for players on GS 2018.
    Can we get someone to scout out the market places? I am interested to see the items available, specifically the horses.
  14. Akesh the Cursed

Dev Blog 16/08/18

I was unaware that Creative Assembly was in the market for action oriented RPGs.
  15. Akesh the Cursed

What do you want to do first in your first Bannerlord playthrough?

Crowcorrector said:
    Battle royal
    Za0o9sQ.png
Back
Top Bottom