Recent content by Aivos

1. Gamebreaking Glitch - Do Not Convert Attacking Lords

Sorry for the delayed reply

Apologies Jack Frosty I misunderstood and did not word response well, I had experienced this from 1.0.9, the opportunity to replicate honestly hasn't come up, perhaps it's been resolved since or a particular pre cursor has to be met.

Warpowerfull ty for the tip greatly appreciated
  2. TaleWorlds needs to get permission and incorporate this mod into the base game

I think Taleworlds are probably well aware of the popularity of particular mods, and In the case of mods like this that seek to improve ingame systems it is something the Devs will be looking at implementing into the game when they have the opportunity and can use the mod as inspiration.
  3. Gamebreaking Glitch - Do Not Convert Attacking Lords

I convert enemy lords leading armies all the time and turn a disadvantage into an advantage. I never run into this issue and I think the last time I did this was a few days ago on the main branch I think 1.2.0. Maybe it's because I join the lord in battle helping him destroy his former army.

....not sure what you're trying to accomplish?

So you have an enemy lord engage in combat with with you, in that dialogue option you choose to convert him and its fine? Cos when I do it, dialogue loop.
  4. Gamebreaking Glitch - Do Not Convert Attacking Lords

Had this happen to me when the terrain forced us to be to close together exiting the conversation repeatedly finally let me free.
    Yeah I tried approx 20ish times with no joy, either way definitely a bug.
  5. Gamebreaking Glitch - Do Not Convert Attacking Lords

Thanks for the advice I'll do that :smile:
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Kingdoms Overly Aggressive? - Feedback/Suggestions Notes

Noticed the same problem. Going to add my ideas:

1) If a kingdom is already at war with 2 or more kingdoms, then they shouldn't declare war on another kingdom.

2) If a kingdom has fewer than 5 clans and is already at war with at least 1 kingdom, then they shouldn't declare a new war.

3) Kingdoms should only declare war on neighboring kingdoms. (If they have settlements right next to each-other.)

Thanks for the response, I kind of figured I wouldn't be alone but thank you for responding :smile:

Regarding your ideas I think we agree on something needs to change but I don't know if I'm completely sold on wanting exactly what you are as a resolution.

1 I agree with this mostly, I think 2 may be a bit too restrictive, but I agree with the sentiment 100%

2 I think available members is a better measure as 5 factions of 6-8 members can be more than a faction of 7 4-5s, but again agree with sentiment

3 I kind of agree, I'd like to see it heavily weighted that they won't seek to engage in a long ranged war, however, let's say you attacked a village, then the Lord that came to defend it, then you captured and executed them, I don't want the AI to say nah that's cool because there's a kingdom between us.

I think we definitely agree on direction though :smile:
  7. Gamebreaking Glitch - Do Not Convert Attacking Lords

I have replicated a glitch three times now, when an enemy lord attacks you and you successfully convince them to renounce and join your faction, when you exit conversation with them they will continue to try to attack you, however as a now friendly character he will just greet you and standard...
  8. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Kingdoms Overly Aggressive? - Feedback/Suggestions Notes

Hey just providing some feedback from my time so far, these are just observations I've made during my play through to this point, if anyone has had similar or contradicting experiences. in the last 3 in game years my aligned kingdom (Southern Kingdom) has been at war with at least 5/7 of the...
Back
Top Bottom