Recent content by Ahad88

1. Why is there so much lag in single player?

I have had this issue since a few updates ago and I reinstalled my game on a SDD drive and its no working fine. Try a SDD drive if you still hasn't. It works miracles for this game.
  2. Square and circle formations are just stupid! Get rid of it!

Hi, I have been playing as a captain and it seems the AI has absolutely no understanding of the square and circle formations. In my multiple playthroughs AI seems to choose to hold its line in a circle when it has no reason. I have lost 2 battles because of this since circle just negates our...
  3. Resolved [1.5.1 BETA] Notables going missing again

In beta 1.5.1 my game play has been a disaster. Notables are constantly disappearing and they are not re-spawning. I only have 1 notable in each village and they are almost exclusively headmen. This brings several problems. First apart from Azerai and Kuzits and Vlandia everywhere else is constantly raided since they are close to borders and don't have strategic depth. This means now Kuzits and Azerai are steamrolling everyone. Especially Kuzits which are always too powerful for some reason devs refuse to give them realistic armor and they just roll over everyone.
    This is making game impossible. I am constantly defeating Kuzits armies and they just come back when I can only recruit from bandits I capture!!!
    Also regarding landowners disapearing. This is not realistic. Landowners will not just vanish. Their heir will inherit their land meaning they keep their relations with you. Relations are based between clan A and clan B. so landowners cannot just vanish.
    Please fix this disappearing issue.
  4. Retreat exploit

This could be fixed by adding casualties to your party if they are close to the enemy depending on your tactic skills. Retreats are very complex and import maneuvers. When you retread you should lose some soldiers who are left behind.
  5. Stash gives trade xp and changes prices

Stash is broken. I left my food in the city stash for when I go on large campaigns. It gave me trade skills, crashed food prices in the city, led to starvation and by the time my recruitment was finished a portion of my main army in the garrison died of starvation when I had 2000 grain and fish...
  6. I need to assgin a troop to fight another enemy troop in the battlefield .

In Viking conquest we had it. Pretty useful now. I need to first defeat the enemy cav on one flank to be able to charge into their lines once my infantry is engaged. The only way now is to have them follow me.
  7. To those who have been steamrolled:

Khuzits are just unstopple. Their units are OP. Their leather armor somehow is better than chainmails and they take over the map so fast. I tried to fix this. Joined them. Then raided every remaining faction and betrayed them. They still defeated every single faction!!! Now all those factions are fighting one another and completely ignoring the threat of the Khuzits. There must be some aggressive expansion penalty.
  8. AI sieges are broken

AI sieges are concluded too fast and attackers somehow have unrealistic advantages. One of the reasons for snowballing is that sieges are concluded too fast. Attackers with just a marginal advantage quickly build engines and then quickly take the city without losing half their army. This is...
  9. I Don't Want My Cavalrymen To Die In A Siege

If you are the leader of the army select your cab and pull them back. Only out your inf and archers under ai command. If you are not the leader of the army try and lead the cav. If neither is possible then you can't do anything. Someone else is leading.
  10. Hideouts are fine!

The problem is that a lot of the hideouts stack 4-5 bandits forever. They never leave and make it so there's 60-120 bandits inside. Did a test and waited 30 days at distance that allowed me to see parties inside and around but not close.

Have you tried hunting down the parties on patrol? If there are already other parties raiding an area others have no reason to leave. Deal with them and then those inside will start to move or perhaps that one was bugged.
  11. Hideouts are fine!

They definetely need to add more tutorial tips.

+
  12. Hideouts are fine!

1. they do not always leave the hideout
    2. You can't always wait for them to leave, the quest attached to the hideouts only gives you what, 7 days? 10? Not nearly enough to wait them out.
    3. It makes no logical sense that I would only take up to ten people with me when I have an army of hundreds.
    4. I can't pick which guys go with me, so I'm often left with a bunch of fresh recruits backing me up on a difficult mission instead of my elites.
    5. When you can't wait them out due to time constraints, the difficulty spikes exponentially, without the reward matching the new difficulty.

I could probably come up with more reasons if I stopped to think about it, but just this enough suggest that the hideouts are very much NOT fine.

Those are issues with the quests and party management and I agree with you. The hideouts mechanic works fine but they definitely need to fix quests and party management and everything else.
  13. Hideouts are fine!

I hear a lot of people complaining about hideouts being super hard. I have a theory about hideouts. They are not the same as war and. Here bandits are organized in raiding parties led by a boss who never leaves the hideout. When you first discover the hideout you can see a few pitchfork icons...
  14. What happened to the option for disabling women warriors?

Too much realism will lead to angry journalists attacking the game and giving it low reviews which then leads to game having low average score. This is highly correlated with the publisher company's value. In simple English these guys have to do stuff like this to save their finances. Remember what happened to KCD for not having black characters in 15th century Bohemia?
    Realism mods will fix this.
Back
Top Bottom