Recent content by aguds

1. aguds

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

This is the game for me - and it does not need to be ready now. But I'm looking forward to when it is, and I'll be cheering for you all the way there

With love.
  2. aguds

The Smokeshack

Elduar said:
    Gonna pop my first E this sunday. We plan on smoking too, but I'm not sure what to expect with the two combined. Anyone with experience?

No alchol. Smoke after, to wind down. Keep preferably orange juice or some vitamin c to "cure" you if it gets to heavy.
    NO ALCOHOL. Drink lots of water, try to remember to do that even though you just wanna run around or dance and you become forgetful.

If you like to dance, keep a bottle on you with water - you get dehydrated very fast, and that is what makes it dangerous to **** around with.
  3. aguds

Grand Theft Auto V

Orchid said:
    I swiftly skipped through the therapist related stuff you fellows mentioned because I don't recall much from my own playthrough of what you said. Therefore I would ask you whether you have to schedule the extra sessions he offers you to fully unlock the therapist's storyline?

Rockstar has said that you can always go back and finish whatever you have left after you complete the main storyline of the game - so it should be there still(?)

I have an unrelated question : When I hold the down key to swap characters, Franklin still has a '1' under his face to show there is one mission I have not done. But mission status is 69/69 for me, so am I missing something? Is it a hidden mission(can't find any icons on the map) or maybe a bug?

4. aguds

Grand Theft Auto V

F.F.C._fritz said:
    Anyway, still about the ending (and to carry on this spoilered conversation  :mrgreen:)

I was a bit disappointed by the fact that many things remain uncertain or plain forgotten. How about Michael's family? Will they get along, finally? Will he ever punch his therapist in the face? And his movie, can't we see it?
    And Franklin? His ex-girlfriend, his auntie, his toxic friend (the one that makes you drive the truck)?
    And how about Trevor's company, Chef and the others? Or Patricia, the woman he loves? Will he ever see her again? How about the crazy cult in the mountain? I delivered a guy there, once.  :mrgreen:
    Poor Trevor, he's a psycho, but I felt some kind of empathy to him when he has to leave Patricia...kinda sad moment.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6To3CZZyD8c
    Please, don't tell me I'm the only one who cares for the storyline, GTA (and many others colleagues) are SINGLE PLAYER games, for god sake, the MP is just an addon.

The family is reunited. Whenever you swap to Michael post end-game he is usually hanging out with them, or getting out of bed/tennis with his wife. Tone seems good. You get to kill(or choose not to) the shrink in a sidequest. You can go check out the movie in a theater - It's ****. Trevor and Pat has some phonecalls, but that is pretty much it. Can't remember the Franklin stuff at the moment. As you can continue to do jobs there, I suspect TPI is still up and running.
    mountain cult I've only visited once like yourself, so don't know.
  5. aguds

Grand Theft Auto V

Orchid said:
    Schakal333 said:
    Am I the only one thinking apartments are somehow.. useless ?

Survival mode is a great way to make a lot of money in the 10-20 bracket, by the way. Just make sure your team mates aren't completely retarded (which can be quite a challenge, to be fair).

On the Sandy Survival mission, you really only need 2 dudes on top of the store roof.
    As long as you can get the choppers down fast-ish, you will have range on all incoming enemies.

6. aguds

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

That would be fun aswell :p Or maybe it would work if I ate a qualis gem.
    Maybe it would work if the rider stood still, or maybe one could throw the whip at a footmans sword arm and pull them down. then mace the face. Which would require dual-wielding, also a think I'd like to see.
  7. aguds

A whip would be even sweeter, imagine pulling a rider off his horse with it :smile:
    But yeah, probably not possible.
  8. aguds

Is it possible to add a flail to the game? Or maybe the engine won't allow it? A qualis enchanted blunt weapon would also be nice.
  9. aguds

Survey: What drives you to belong to the PoP community?

-What first brought you to the PoP forum section?
    First mod I picked up for native MnB, and fell slightly in love.
    -What drives you to play PoP?
    It's a very thorough mod, the best one I've played for MnB. I have tried many, and rate this one above the others.
    The Last Days(the LotR one) comes very close, but no cigar.
    -What about the community makes you enjoy PoP?
    When I started out, there were always someone around to answer questions along with a good set of different FAQ's. Seems this forum also lacks the typical flamers and fps'ers, so it's good mood and maturity.
    -How often do you play?
    Not in a while now, I usually get 'in the zone' and play several hours a day for a few weeks, then put it away for many months. It's almost time for a new season of Game of Thrones, so now I will probably play a lot while watching the previous 2 seasons and drink red wine. I find these things go well togheter, and King Ulrich is obviously a Lannister.
    -Do you play multiple sets of games?
    No. I had one almost finished game on vanilla before the warband version came out. I'm still on one of the earliest Warband versions, and will not change due to beeing 900 days in and owning 80% of the map. That takes sooo much time to get done I'm never doing it again :p Until 4.0 of course.
    -What area of the world are you?
    Norway, southern part.

Please take your time to make 4.0 brilliant.  I'm cheering for you :grin:
  10. aguds

Android gaming

Bards Tale - mentioned allready, but it is really good for a phone-game.
    Final Fantasy 3 - Best one for phones in my opinion. Potenially 100s of hours in it.
    Battleheart - Action RPG in which you simultainiously controll 4 characters on screen. Standard RPG progression with spells, tricks and gear. Spent a lot of time in this one, can recommend it.
    Perry - That duck from disney has a fun casual puzzle game.
  11. aguds

From what country you are?

Norway
  12. aguds

Dark Souls

As above said, never randomly distribute. There is no way of re-levelling, so you are making permanent choices.
    You should play around with this character creator, which also includes all gear, to find out what stats you need for what kind of character you want :

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/
  13. aguds

Do multiple horses in your inventory help keep your party speed up?

Above post sums it up well, but I thought the condition of the horse was a factor(i.e lame). Are you 100% it doesn't matter?
  14. aguds

Dark Souls

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/blade-of-the-darkmoon

Covenant level will be maxed out at a total of 80 SoR's.
  15. aguds

Dark Souls

Don't bother with them, they respawn endless amounts. Keep moving :wink:
Back
Top Bottom