Recent content by Ageofchaos

1. B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

Sweet! Thanks for the release and all your hard work, downloading this mod right now. WFAS really needs more modules like this.
  2. Barbarash

Ask an Adventurer in one of the taverns, he'll tell you his location. Barabash is a claimant, btw.
  3. Taking Kiev

At that stage of the quest, you should be considered the Marshall for the claimant, and if you've convinced any lords to join you, you can ask them to follow you and whatever you siege they'll siege as well. It's quite easy to recruit nobles, as long as you don't mind "cheating" by saving before trying to convince them, so that you can just try again if you fail. I really recommend doing this, it really makes it a lot easier to take over the Polish.
  4. Advice for a young adventurer

Well, I was fortunate enough to be playing before the Caravan nerfs, so I have around 1.5mil growing steadily in the bank. In my opinion, though, if you wanted to get a sizable sum of money fast and easy, just loot villages. Make sure you save before in case you get caught, of course. At least, that's what I did in the original Warband, dunno if it's still as profitable. Once you have a decent amount, I would personally recommend either pursuing a storyline, or starting a rebellion with one of the wannabe kings. It's surprisingly easy to get nobles on your side (remember, save is your friend!), and once you have a couple of em you can begin taking over castles and cities. In the case of a rebellion, you are able to appoint any castles and cities taken to whomever you want. Give yourself a city and a few villages, maybe a castle as well, and you'll be raking in gold from taxes, and you'll gain a fair amount of renown to boot.
  5. How to recruit troops?

Just recruit mercs from the merc camps, they are much better than faction troops once you're able to afford to upgrade their armor and weapons. Getting a seasoned group of 80 mercenaries with the best armor and weapons available can defeat groups of 200 men, with strategic play.
  6. update 1.143

Honestly, the best way to make money with all these new updates is to own a major city. The best way to do this, is to start a rebellion. It's surprisingly easy to get most of the nobles on your side, even with low persuasion. Once you get 2 or 3 nobles, you can start taking over castles and cities. I chose to rebel with Radziwell(?) because of the Black Mace quest, and it was surprisingly easy to overtake the Polish. I recommend taking Kiev for yourself if you go this route, the place will make you tonnes of money; 10-20k per week, and when you collect taxes from the city yourself (honestly I'm not sure of the time frame for this, seems to happen randomly for me), you make ~100k. That being said, I was one of the people who made 1 mil through caravans early on, so I had some beastly mercs and the best items money can buy.
Back
Top Bottom