Recent content by $agar

1. $agar

In Progress It is not possible to select only the mustache

Will you be able to fix this graphic glitch by October 25, 2023?
  2. $agar

Sub-forum section for MP mods

CRPG is an amazing technical achievement; but I just can't stand battle mode. If they bring back strategus I'll give it another look in.
    There is siege also.
  3. $agar

In Progress It is not possible to select only the mustache

Summary: How to Reproduce: When customizing a character, it is not possible to choose to have only a mustache. When the mustache is selected, there is also an additional beard underneath. The bug appeared after the last patch on the Official Release. Have you used cheats and if so which: No...
  4. $agar

Item customization when

Just go play a cRPG and the possibilities for gear customization are endless.
  5. $agar

MP The siege needs a better balance

I only play siege and it's not about hours but years and years of siege only.
    I agree with you about some things about the new maps and having new players, but now this is totally broken. Full release is behind a corner, and as soon as the server is full, attackers never or very rarely win.
    I hope that the developers will fix at least some of this.
  6. $agar

Developers, try to do something about the balance on siege, at least before the game is released. The attackers hardly ever win the siege. The whole game mechanic on siege are made too easy to defend. This will only lead to more and more problems later, especially with new players when they see how unbalanced this game-mod is. Add at least some of the above suggestions, add more secret passages, more ladders around the castles - so the defense would have to divide the army. Now the game is based only on narrow chokepoints, and especially when the server is full (not to mention veterans and clans) those chokepoints are impossible to break. So defense wins most rounds easily.
  7. $agar

Why aren't players allowed to be good at this game?

Sweet summer child, I understand you.
    But, git gud!

Jlvkeok.jpg
  8. $agar

Zoom from ballista need to be removed and the reload speed should be slowed down.
    With zoom removal, the use of a ballista should be more skill based.
    Now the players just for fun (how is easy) are gaining over 30 kills using the ballista only.
    It should also allow the ballista to rotate towards the defenders - for team balance.
  9. $agar

Custom servers are great, but the cosmetic system is still flawed

In my opinion the best custom armor and weapon system has cRPG mode. There you can create a character of your choice (strength, agility, class) and each weapon and armor has its own stats. Also weapons and armor can be upgraded. Thousands of armor combinations can be made. Outside of the game, the website is related to the game and everything you do on the website is applied in the game. Also while playing you can quickly change your favorite armor and weapons.
    The mode for Warband cRPG is "alive" again and can be tried out, and for Bannerlord mod Defend The Virgin can be played. I hope that a complete mode will be released soon with private servers.

Taleworlds could add at least some similar basics to Bannerlord. Connect xp and gold to private servers, and work out a little more detail on the armor and weapon system, not just as skins. They should add new armors more often but also a new weapons.
  10. $agar

MP Siege/Battle/TDM: Add random weather/season and day/night cycle

Can we get random weather/season and day/night cycle on map: day, night, summer, winter, rain .. to the maps for siege (battle, tdm) because it would be much more interesting and would contribute to a better gaming experience.
  11. $agar

When the attackers push Ram to the gate - it is necessary to make sure that the defenders can no longer open the gate.
    Right now, defenders are just opening the gate non-stop and the Ram is completely useless.
    So when the Ram reaches the gate - gate lock.

Also the siege is completely unbalanced. Everything is still only in favor of the defense.
  12. $agar

Who has the most loot?

Loot earnings are too low.
    There should be some minimum guaranteed loot - 50 gold for example and plus some bonuses depending on objectives, kills etc.
    Also, weekend double xp and gold.
  13. $agar

MP Bow for Vlandia

They currently have two classes of crossbows - arbalest. - It can stay that way, but at least one can choose a crossbow or a bow. Or leave one class crossbow (where you can choose either crossbow or arbalest) and another class bow (where there are also more options - bow, longbow, warbow)
  14. $agar

Mini map, so players can choose a spawn point.
    This is very important, especially for attackers, when they take a flag - so they can spawn on it.
    It doesn't make any sense now, because when the attackers progress, they mostly spawn in the starting positions or too far from the one they occupied.
Back
Top Bottom